Bad taste in my mouth

K12B

Mummy of 2 wonderful girls ❤️
Reaction score
Has anyone else suffered from early pregnancy related bad taste in their mouth? Like a sour/metallic furry taste! 🤢
I’ve googled it but nothing is giving me any suggestions to help and I’m going a bit crazy!!
I’m 8+3 today and have had this really badly for the last two weeks. It goes away when I am eating or drinking but as soon as I stop it’s back again. I’m suffering with nausea too and this taste is definitely a contributory factor in why I feel so sick. By evening I have to go to sleep as I just feel so unwell.

I really hate to complain as I feel so lucky to be pregnant in the first place 🙁 I just hoped somebody might have some ideas of things to try? I’m chewing gum and eating mints which does help but I think it makes the taste a little worse when I take the gum out!

Anyway- thank you for making it this far with my random rant (if of course you did LOL) xxx

I have been getting that also and I am not pregnant yet. It has lasted about 2-3 days but I think my prenatal vitamins I am using may be causing it :( Sorry I know it sucks. I haven't found anything other than what you are already doing to help. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->