• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bah humbug BFN! Who's w/me in 2010

EllaMom2B

believes in miracles
Reaction score
So no Xmas present for me. BFN three days bf AF (and NO symptoms). Who's with me for January 2010? An October birthday would be lovely...

I'm with you. I am currently waiting for an OBGYN appointment that I have set for Christmas Eve. I haven't had a period in almost four months, my doctor gave me progesterone to induce and still nothing. She told me she was at a loss with me and referred me away:wacko:. I am hoping that this doctor can explain my lab results better, (which I was told were fine, but not any details, which I like to hear) and get me going to TTC in a more organized fashion. I believe I am ovulating even though I am not bleeding. It would be a nice Christmas present to get this all figured out.
Good luck to you!!!:dust:

Yep, me too, out for December last week so on to January!

We are only trying til May, that is our year of trying then its up to mother nature perhaps a few months more b4 i get my coil put back in:cry:

We have tried everything 'naturally' so thinking if its not meant to be then its not and just coming to terms with that but still deep down believe we will do it, which is why each month is so hard and so dissapointing!

Anyway any amount of possitive help here will be welcome, we can and will get out bfp's, repeat after me...!

Take care

:baby:thinkpink xx

Im with you too :) !!!

And im the same aswell, the end of may will be our 1 year of trying.... so im praying it will happen before then. It only took us four months last time, but i guess the miscarriage has just rele screwed my body up for abit as im still having irregular cycles ever since.

Hoping we all get that BFP VERY soon and have lovely big 2010 bumps

me me me! Been trying for over one year, DH going to have tests as his brother was born w'out vas deferens (tube carrying sperm from testes to penis). We have only had about 2 chances to get preg in this yr due to irregular periods, but the thought that he could too have this is worrying as my BIL will never father naturally. Here's hoping results are good and we get our BFP next yr.

i am with you! af got me today- its depressing but an October baby would be nice...10/10 :)

count me in, as well. due to O sometime between the 25th and 28th, and am hoping for my BFP in early Jan. :dust: to us all!

I'm totally with you!!!! I'm praying for a bfp for all of us :dust: I want this soooo bad!

Anyone plan to do anything different? Me, I'm going to try to relax... LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"