Bah...i doubt its anything but here it is

MsLesley

Reaction score
here's the test i did today..i have no idea the exact DPO i am...i think about 9?
This isnt the greatest picture. Its one of those "i think i see something but im not sure" kinda pics. im sure not holding my breath to turn into anything but here it is...

https://img2.pict.com/f8/38/0d/1542941/0/2009083040289.jpg
https://img2.pict.com/9b/95/45/1542951/0/22.jpg

I'll keep testing and update if it a miracle happens lol

I CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even without tilting!

hahahaha thats awesome...my camera sucks..i went and bought a webcam last week but its really not good with the close-ups.

aww ms lesley i think this is for you girl!!!!!! I cant wait for wednesday, its the day im meant to ov, so BD on tuesday & wed after a lil douching hahaha! Well done hun, can defo see it- make this a defo BFP for youuuuuuuuuuu! xx

one can only hope you are right lol. Ive had many colored evaps with these tests before and last month i had a strong colored evap...its somewhere on here...and it turned out to be nothing..i hope this month it FINALLY turns into something!

I really hope the douching helps for you! xx

i saw it without the inverted one...hope it gets darker!!! :dust:

i see it without even opening the pic up!
fingers crossed for you! :dust:

OH YEH! I see it too, without opening the picture.

XX

I'm on my iPod touch and I can see it- and I don't normally with this thing!Congrats!

I can see it too!!! Fingers crossed that this is the start of you :bfp::happydance:

that is so fantastic ladies!!!! Thank you for all your replies!!!

I cant enlarge the pic, and have fuzzy eyes because im tired, so cant really see much...But i will take a look in the morning :D I hope this is your :bfp: Im excited for you! I'm testing in 3 days!!! Hope i'll be joining you in first tri :happydance: :dust: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->