• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BAH thread??

:rofl: Oh how I miss those days

do you ?:rofl:
I miss the old days ,lol
but I love him moving about now. I'm still bored staying at home though. I love to be outside
I used to work with people,talking with customers every day,now I'm home with the home wrecker :rofl:
there he is,right behind me now:rofl:

well I miss having loads of free time but I much prefer this stage to the newborn......she's in a better mood, she interacts more etc. but it she's also awake a lot more :rofl:

Elyse's idea of interaction is screaming, pulling my hair (I'm still bad about leaving my hair down) and blowing bubbles/making fart sounds with her mouth at me, LOL. What a lady hehe..

But today she smiled!! REAL SMILE, eyes open, looking right at me, when we woke up this morning (it was 5am but worth it LOL) :cloud9:

all of you with babies who take looong naps - i'm jealous! erin sleeps in 40min stints during the day if i'm lucky, and while she sleeps i frantically do my housework

all of you with babies who take looong naps - i'm jealous! erin sleeps in 40min stints during the day if i'm lucky, and while she sleeps i frantically do my housework

Hannah did this until she started crawling! now she sleeps around an hour and sometimes 2 hours!

Hi all I'm at work and bored out of my mind.... I wish I got to stay home with Danny a couple days a week. It would be a nice change of pace esp. as he's getting so much more active.

Love this thread!!!

Took holly swimming today knackered her out she sleeping now!!! Took her to clinic this morn she has DOUBLED her birth weight!!!! :happydance:

Hannah did this until she started crawling! now she sleeps around an hour and sometimes 2 hours!

The DH is not looking forward to Danny getting completely mobile. He won't be able to get anything done during the day.

Elyse creeps so.. well LOL and she gets pissed off because she can't lift up her big head.. it's hilarious to watch, she's gonna be so quick when she's older & starts crawling. I know she already can't wait to start with that. :dohh:

When Danny was Elyse's age we would have to put him at the bottom of his crib because he would creep all the forward and start baging his head against the head of the crib and wake up screaming. :rofl: I am definitely not raising a brain child here. :rofl:

:rofl:

Elyse just made me the most horrifying poopy mess EVER. Leaked out and down her leg and it was up the front and back. Whenever I put her in this outfit we have diaper leak problems.. time to burn it I think it's cursed!!

Oh, and when I was changing it.. I put my hand right in a big glob of poo :(

oh yuck! :sick: The joys of parenthood.

Great thread although I can't say I'm bored often. Phoenix naps twice a day and he's awake a lot so I try to interact with him (although most of the time he just stares at me) When he is napping, that's my time to eat and throw in the laundy - I do laundy EVERYDAY!!!!!

Boo laundry!! I haven't done it since Elyse has been born, my boyfriend has been doing it.. I just stain treat it :blush:

:rofl: Now that's the way to get laundry done

Mmmhmmm it's a good life :)

I don't ask him for much LOL but I hate doing laundry.. so he does it !

Had more diaper leakage.. that's IT, I switched her into Huggies (from Pampers Swaddlers) & they fit her so much better.. phewww.

My sister was holding her and has baby bum impression on her thigh from Elyse's big pee. :muaha:

haha great thread i will live in this cause im always bored.

COME ONNN SUMMER.. I hate being stuck in the house.. June 21st isn't coming fast enough!! :cry:

I know, I can't wait for summer, or at least for the weather to get better, although this weekend is suppose to be amazing.

Phoenix finally dozed off and OH is making tacos....mmmmm yum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"