BAH thread??

it's supposed to be really nice this weekend!

and Huggies leaked horribly for us! :lol:

Boo laundry!! I haven't done it since Elyse has been born, my boyfriend has been doing it.. I just stain treat it :blush:

Whats that? Ive never heard of it before!!

xxx

it's supposed to be really nice this weekend!

and Huggies leaked horribly for us! :lol:

LOL funny how it goes eh! The Pampers seemed bigger on her than the Huggies are, even though they're both 8-14lbs I think it says on the package.. anyways.. I have 12 packages of 84 size 1 diapers :rofl: so guess I'll save the Pampers packs for the end? Then I have 4 packs of size 2 already.. 16 packs of diapers in my closet, I have a flippin store up there LOL

:rofl: probably way too much too-- I'm gonna try to exchange them for bigger sizes without the receipt if it comes down to it..

I've been stocking up too throughout my pregnancy. I have so many Pampers 1 and Flexies but we are still in Newborn. I have Huggies 1 which are smaller than Pampers 1 but they're still a little too big.

We're going through diapers like crazy!

We went through diapers like crazy.. at least 1 pack of newborn diapers per week when Elyse was a bit younger.. she only moved up to size 1 this week.. like I said Pampers were too big, Huggies isn't such a big leap from newborn size though :mrgreen:

I just don't know how the same diaper that fits an 8lb baby fits a 14lb baby?! It's like double the weight nearly? :huh:

You may be okay, we used size 1's for a long time it seemed like, actually just moved into size 3's

I got a DVD sampler/preview thing of these Elmo videos.. OMG Elyse loves them.. and they're way better than watching those horrible LSD trip Baby Einstein videos LOL so I think I may have to invest in some :) Or at least burn them..

I'm so depressed. The Canadiens are pretty much out of the NHL playoffs.

I love the Habs :cry:

Looking for Canadiens baby stuff if anyone knows where to get it BTW lol.

I'm depressed too, mostly because of the weather. I hope it's nice tomorrow, I NEED to get out of the house!

You can go to work for me this arvo, that'll stop you being bored :p

I'm depressed too, mostly because of the weather. I hope it's nice tomorrow, I NEED to get out of the house!

Matt Hayes is calling for better weather tomorrow and a nice weekend if you watch CHCH! lol.

Matt Hayes is calling for better weather tomorrow and a nice weekend if you watch CHCH! lol.

Supposed to be 27 degrees in Toronto on Saturday!!! :happydance:
We're supposed to have all nice days the next few days! ABOUT TIME! I can't wait to be back out walking! :)

Me too.. have to start losing more of this f'in weight, I'm so sure I lost the first 30 I wanted to lose absolutely no problem without trying, and now I don't sleep much or eat that much either and nothing's coming off. Blaaaahhhhh!!!

:rofl: probably way too much too-- I'm gonna try to exchange them for bigger sizes without the receipt if it comes down to it..

I do it all the time at Wal-Mart!
Actually plan on doing it with 3 packs of un-opened Newborn diapers that we have! I figure, they're still getting my business ... so yeah! LOL. They'll just give you a giftcard for the store!

Might join Curves.. only 30 minutes 3x per week AND it's next door to my tanning salon :)

I can't afford to do anything like that! :hissy:
Or else I would.
We have P90X - so I might try doing that.. I also have the whole set of Carmen Electra... AND Hip Hop Abs.
Wonder why I'm a chunker when I have all this stuff... :rofl:

I have the Carmen Electra DVD set too!! I bought it when MusicWorld was closing out and got it super cheap :mrgreen: ... but I still like the Richard Simmons VHS workout tapes like "Sweatin to the Oldies" wayyy better LOL. Too bad I don't have a VHS player hooked up :dohh:

Arg I technically can't afford to do anything, all of my money SHOULD be getting saved for furniture/house/wedding.. but I'm bad.

I think I might try to post an ad on Kijiji for occasional babysitting services and try to pick up some work in the fall, you know evenings and weekends or something.. since babysitting jobs pay cash & when my EI comes through I can't have any real income.. well I think I can make a percentage of my EI $$ but it wouldn't even be worth getting a job for the amount I'd be allowed to make, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->