Bailing. Can’t do this anymore...

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
I’m bailing. This whole waiting to know what’s happening with my cycle, have I or haven’t I ovulated. I can’t cope with it all. I’m just gunna let nature take its course. It’s too much. I’m so desperate to have a baby with my OH but the miscarriage we suffered last month has taken its toll emotionally. I just know it won’t happen while I’m doing the whole stressing over what’s happening when etc so I’m calling it a day. I don’t feel strong enough right now to have to poas to see if I’ve ovulated or not. Which is my current dilemma. AF will either appear or she won’t. Until BFP I may just watch from the sidelines. But for now I can’t do this anymore. Good luck to everyone with the strength to carry on. I hope you all get your BFP’s real soon. Much love to all and thank you to those who have supported me when I’ve needed it. I’ll be back xxx

I’m bailing. This whole waiting to know what’s happening with my cycle, have I or haven’t I ovulated. I can’t cope with it all. I’m just gunna let nature take its course. It’s too much. I’m so desperate to have a baby with my OH but the miscarriage we suffered last month has taken its toll emotionally. I just know it won’t happen while I’m doing the whole stressing over what’s happening when etc so I’m calling it a day. I don’t feel strong enough right now to have to poas to see if I’ve ovulated or not. Which is my current dilemma. AF will either appear or she won’t. Until BFP I may just watch from the sidelines. But for now I can’t do this anymore. Good luck to everyone with the strength to carry on. I hope you all get your BFP’s real soon. Much love to all and thank you to those who have supported me when I’ve needed it. I’ll be back xxx
Keep your chin up. I know exactly how you feel. The month after my ectopic I was obsessed with tracking everything, and then I got so mad when we didn't DTD at the right times. So when I got bfn I was devastated. It's so hard to get over a loss emotionally, and I was so obsessed with wanting to have a baby I didn't realise how bad it was for my mental health. My husband told me I had to calm down, stressing won't help and it will happen when it's meant to be. He was right. I took a couple of months off obsessing, I still tracked ovulation just to get used to my cycles, but didn't obsess over DTD or anything. After a couple of months I felt better emotionally and still really wanted us to have a baby, so I decided to track ovulation and follow the sperm meets egg plan. I fell pregnant that month and I'm over the moon. The same will happen for you. Just look after yourself first and it will all fall into place. Stay strong and I wish you lots of luck and baby dust xxx

Thank you hun. I need to put myself first for a little while. There’s 4 other children in this house, 2 are my partners and they need extra support st the moment. I need to focus on them for a while. I’ll still be around but not going to be obsessive about it all. It happens when it happens xxx

Awww hon I'm here for you feel free to message me if ever u want to have a chat take care of yourself sweety that's the most important thing. Give yourself some me time. It will happen hon I'm really sure of it. Ive preyed for you I hope you dont mind.

I know the feeling. I miscarried twins sep 2018. I had to see therapist before even thinking about trying again. You'll be ok. It takes time. I'm still not over losing my twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->