Baking soda test!

We have no room for another full stop. I got rid of all my baby stuff after Darcy as I had 2 of each and wasnt having anymore BUT Chris and my uterus have other ideas :shrug: xx

so annoying to start over! Eeeeeks what will you do for sharing what size of house do you have? Xx

so annoying to start over! Eeeeeks what will you do for sharing what size of house do you have? Xx
I have a large 3 bed. Myself and chris are in the box room. We have our 4 poster bed and a small chest of drawers in it and nothing else will fit. You have to literally crawl from the bottom of the bed to get in it :roll: will be fun when I'm huge Haha the girls have the biggest room. They have a double bed, a single bed and loads of storage. My boys have s good size double but another boy will not fit in with them. Xx

I have a large 3 bed. Myself and chris are in the box room. We have our 4 poster bed and a small chest of drawers in it and nothing else will fit. You have to literally crawl from the bottom of the bed to get in it :roll: will be fun when I'm huge Haha the girls have the biggest room. They have a double bed, a single bed and loads of storage. My boys have s good size double but another boy will not fit in with them. Xx

where will you put baby or will you have to move? We have a 4 bed house xx

where will you put baby or will you have to move? We have a 4 bed house xx
I sleep in the lounge for the first few months as I breastfeed and dont want to wake the little Kids as they are Autistic. Grumpy Autism is not pretty. I will have a juggle about with rooms when baby is around 18 months. Xx

I sleep in the lounge for the first few months as I breastfeed and dont want to wake the little Kids as they are Autistic. Grumpy Autism is not pretty. I will have a juggle about with rooms when baby is around 18 months. Xx

Yeah I don’t know how long baby will be in with us but we are lucky our room is huge! We may have to have a juggle round with rooms too Leo is in the smallest room at the min so not sure if two would fit in a room that size. We will need to decide by July as doing codys room up then. It means moving the girls too and only did leos and girls room up a year ago! Boo! Xx

Yeah I don’t know how long baby will be in with us but we are lucky our room is huge! We may have to have a juggle round with rooms too Leo is in the smallest room at the min so not sure if two would fit in a room that size. We will need to decide by July as doing codys room up then. It means moving the girls too and only did leos and girls room up a year ago! Boo! Xx
When Darcy was a baby we were in the big room. Its the biggest room in the house so it was perfect. But Megan is almost 16 so we have given them the big room. There was no way I could fit both boys in the small room lol we dont want to move as Chris has built a 45 foot summerhouse in the garden along with a shed and is now doing a patio area. Plus we have chickens and a pond so it's too much like hard work lol xx

When Darcy was a baby we were in the big room. Its the biggest room in the house so it was perfect. But Megan is almost 16 so we have given them the big room. There was no way I could fit both boys in the small room lol we dont want to move as Chris has built a 45 foot summerhouse in the garden along with a shed and is now doing a patio area. Plus we have chickens and a pond so it's too much like hard work lol xx

sounds lovely I’m sure you will make it work. If it comes to it anyway our rooms do big we could eventually have a smaller room and the girls all have thr bigger room if this is a girl. We just need to kind of make a decision as once I decorate codys want that to be his room for good so will make a decision once we found out what we are having. We could potentially put 2 kids in leos smaller room but we have a flat above us. Leo Isn’t the deepest sleeper and he’s upstairs but if we put him downstairs there is a flat entrance door that opens and shuts constantly cars stop and start etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->