Ball?

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Has it honestly worked for any of you? Hubby is going tonight to get me one and I hope it works :( I hope they are still on sale too oiiiiiiiiii.. I been bouncing on the edge of the couch but not sure if that is like the same thing..

Ive got one, I used to sit on it a lot when I couldnt get comfy any where else! I'm not sure whether there any good or not to be honest a lot of the April mums were obsessed with bouncing on balls and most went overdue, i'm worried that I will un engage the baby if i bounce too hard! I rock on mine sometimes and that gives me bad BH so worth a go hun xxx

they are meant to be great for getting baby to engage and in labor.. i think to start off labor though they don't do much x

I just find mine real comfy to sit and gently rock on when i have back backache etc

My ball was a godsend and i am sure its what changed my babies position from back to back to being in the correct position, i rocked on all fours for this, but also they say sitting and bouncing gets baby to move lower into the pelvis, i dont use mine so much now as i feel like nothing will get this baby out hahahaha x

I am actually sat on mine now as i type and my belly is like rock hard almost permanently lol not sore, just hard :)

What's the purpose of the ball??? Fully for engaging the baby? Like, I mean if you buy one for at home.

I use mine most days, I don't tend to bounce on it too much as I think baby is engaged now anyway, will find out for sure next week at next MW appointment. But i things its great to sit on just watching TV it improves my posture and makes me naturally sway on it and roll my hips which is all good excercise I guess, and relieves some of the pressure I have/aches and pains I constantly have. Plus it works wonders when I want a massage as I just sit on the ball in front of the couch and my OH puts his legs round the ball and gives me a nice back massage, (doesn't happen very often though) lol. Then othertimes rather than sitting on the ball sometimes its more comfortable to actually just sit on the floor and then lean on the ball to support my back! I love the ball! lol

I used mine all through early labour and charlie was really low by the time i got to the hospital so they do help in early labour definately x

I have only used mine the last few weeks and it was more for a comfort thing and also to help him get engaged which seems to have worked.
I found sitting on chairs a bit sore after a while and the ball was so comfy.
Havent really nounced on it so much as rocked around and maybe a few bounces her and there.

Am sat on it now in maybe early labour and its bliss.....

Hope you got one and it works for you!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

I thought they were for helping baby get into the right position and to help take pressure off during early labour.

Didn't think they done anything to bring labour on tho. But hey, they're cheap enough so worth a shot eh? Good luck hun xx

I shall hopefully be sat rolling round on mine whilst using my tens machine when i go into early labour, wanna stay at home as long as possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->