Bambino mio - any ideas?

Shri

Reaction score
I've got the birth to potty set - and we aren't using it. We bought it before we moved to the US and now I don't think I will use them for various reasons. These are practical lifestyle reasons rather than anything to do with the nappies. We used them once and they were fine.

Is anyone interested in them? I've no idea how popular they are anymore and if I was to try to sell them, what they are worth. Any ideas anyone?

Hi hun, i use these and they're still very popular, when i was lookin to buy my first set (i buy 2nd hand) they are still selling really well. I bought from www.usednappies.co.uk i'm not sure if there's a similar website for the US maybe??? If not i'm not sure how much the postage would be to UK. Have you used many of them?? If not you could try and sell on ebay, they don't allow used one's being sold (for some dumb reason) but if you haven't used many you could advertise them as new and just point out a couple were used maybe????

Hi hun, i use these and they're still very popular, when i was lookin to buy my first set (i buy 2nd hand) they are still selling really well. I bought from www.usednappies.co.uk i'm not sure if there's a similar website for the US maybe??? If not i'm not sure how much the postage would be to UK. Have you used many of them?? If not you could try and sell on ebay, they don't allow used one's being sold (for some dumb reason) but if you haven't used many you could advertise them as new and just point out a couple were used maybe????

I've only used one nappy and one of the pants so that's ok. I don't think they have bambino mio here in US although they do seem to in Canada. It would cost quite a bit to ship them though as all together it is quite a big pack. Was wondering about using the inserts with a different pants bit...
has anyone tried that?

The velcro on the bambino mio is quite big and stiff and the bumgenius etc seem a lot softer - so one idea was to get some of the one size bumgenius pants and just use the mio inserts and save us a bit of money. ponder ponder...

Sounds like a good idea, i'm looking for the tots bots inserts at the min to use with the mio covers as Alfie's got diorrhea so it just keeps leakin onto the cover :hissy:

I've only used one nappy and one of the pants so that's ok. I don't think they have bambino mio here in US although they do seem to in Canada. It would cost quite a bit to ship them though as all together it is quite a big pack. Was wondering about using the inserts with a different pants bit...
has anyone tried that?

The velcro on the bambino mio is quite big and stiff and the bumgenius etc seem a lot softer - so one idea was to get some of the one size bumgenius pants and just use the mio inserts and save us a bit of money. ponder ponder...

Yes this will work, I have tried a prefold (not bambino mio brand just a cheap one but same idea) inside various wraps that I have. Also you can do the other way round and use shaped nappies eg tots bots or the american equivalent inside the mio wraps. Any prefold you will expect to leak onto the wrap a bit (poo) so just make sure the wrap is a good fit round the legs.

You could also use your mio prefolds as boosters/ inserts on any pocket nappies. I have never tried it but you hear of ppl who have pocket nappies stuffing them with all sorts....

Yahoo groups also have a nappy sales bit which might have an American bit?

pop em on the "buy, swap, sell, wanted" forums on bnb? :)

(haven't read the rest of posts so sorry if my suggestion is a repeat! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->