Bambino Mio Prefolds Help!

Beanie23

Pregnant 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi wonder if anyone could help me.

Just purchased some Bambino Mio Prefolds off ebay and newborn wraps. The problem is the Prefolds seem too big for the wraps, I have got the smallest size prefolds and have looked on Bambino website to see if they are the right size and are. When I do the folds and put them in the wrap they stick out loads at front and back as if the prefolds are too big. Has anyone else had this problem or am I doing something wrong?

thanks

It sounds like you * might* have the wrong size prefolds for the wrap, but have you tried folding them in the other way roun dif you know what i mean ? Sort of from the ends of the rectangle not the sidess ?

Thanks for reply,

Yeah tried folding them all different ways that it tells you on packaging. I have the newborn wrap which fits 5 - 11 lbs and size 1 Prefolds, which fit up to 16 lbs. There are no other smaller sized prefolds on website so thought that Size 1 would fit. I'm thinking maybe I need to wash them a few more times to try and shrink them a bit. Have you used Bambino mio before? I'm thinking get a few different sorts of nappies and seeing which one I like the best.

We have a TON of bambino mio nappies as they were the first style we tried, and then a friend bought us some more :) They are great but i used to tuck the ends in, and once theyre on the baby they sort of slink down into the napppy a bit, now a days though we just use the prefolds to put in pocket nappies for extra absorabancy, and the wraps as waterproof wraps for other fiited of pocket nappies :) Although we loved them alot when flo was newborn and some people swear by them !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->