banned advert for ginger remark

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
https://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20091217/dating-in-the-dark-advert-banned-for-ginger-remark/

:growlmad:

thats hair-est lol
im glad its banned,
fair enuf if they had a blonde, brown, red & black haired person in the dark not hairest in the dark lol

I'm ginger. And it is the bane of my life.

Seriously, I can take a joke as much as the next person. But when people 'hilariously' don't talk to me because of my hair colour, even though they are joking, it still hurts. And Kick A Ginger day? Not funny, when all day long complete strangers are kicking your shins and laughing at you. I once had someone I'd never seen before walk past me when shopping and loudly say 'Eurgh, a ginger'.

I know it sounds like I'm having a rant but it really pisses me off how if it was my skin colour, my height, my nationality, my intelligence, anything really, no one would do it. But because it's just my hair colour, no one seems to care :shrug:

TBH I'm glad it has been banned. Nowadays you can't say ANYTHING about ANYTHING... and yet people can take the piss all they like about ginger people and no one bats an eyelid.

I agree they shouldnt be allowed to make fun of people because of their hair colour

Pathetic. My soul mate and the love of my life is ginger. If someone wants to miss out on the years of joy and happiness I have had because they are so shallow they care about hair colour, then good luck to them.

Oh, and he isn't 'a ginger', his name is El and he has ginger hair. Getting fed up with all this slagging off of ginger people :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->