Banner ad on bottom of every page

kmumtobe

Mummy to 2
Reaction score
Very annoying! Is it just me? For a few days they were intermittent and different ones.. I've had the asda one all day on literally every page tho today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm getting this too. ASDA on every page and makes it difficult to browse without clicking on it accidentally.

I'm on an ANDROID mobile device and in the UK.

No sign of it on my iPad.

Joy x

im getting them on my iphone. so much so that i dont use bnb much now because i keep clicking on the bloomin thing while trying to scroll & its annoying :(

theyve been on there for over a week. x

PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!!!!

If it isn't the poxy ASDA one its Sainsburys or Land Rover!!!! iPhone user here too.

GAH!!!!

Ive had one about skylanders all day! Not had any for ages until today. Work your magic wobbles :) :flower:

I've had the land rover on for the last few weeks and it has now changed to the Asda. I'm using an android device too.

I've switched to iPad now I'd had enough! Don't get it on here..

I've got the same Asda one , I'm on android too :( I keep clicking it by accident grr x

Android and same problem. What's the most annoying thing about it is when you scroll it doesn't keep up and floats up the page before jumping down again. It's really distracting and puts me off using the site.

I realise you need the ads to make money but the they are really intrusive and there are far more than on any other site I visit. I'm sure no one cares if one user quits but I'm really put off using baby and bump because of them. There are so many more adverts since momtastic got involved.

Same here haven't been on much lately until today, I'm getting the asda one, I'm on iPhone, I keep clicking on it grrrr

I have the ASDA ad too. Rather annoying! I'm on android.

same here, its been the asda one all day.. i'm in the UK and on iphone.
it doesn't keep up when you scroll and you end up clicking it all the time. Even if you close it, 10 secs later its back!

Omg it's so annoying! What makes it worse is the fact it keeps flashing, anyone else getting that?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=682841&stc=1&d=1381267612

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 5
Yeah it flashes every time you scroll. It's constant for me now. :(

I am sure Wobbs will get it fixed, we just need a bit of time so bear with us. :)

Asda advertising bloody skylanders toys :dohh: thought it was cos I did my shopping on the app lol glad others are suffering :winkwink: hope you fix it Wobbles!

I'm on android and use mob version. X

I've just come on to post the same thing, I'm on iPhone and its driving me bonkers :wacko:

I do not think it makes much difference but ANY ad I get I go on and email the company about how annoying the ad is and tell them this site.

I am i the states but ads come and go. At moment they are not here at all so been on alot more. When they are to annoying I stay off as I am on an older computer that is slow as is. With the ads I just do NOT want to come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->