Barbie Dreamhouse?

I'd say it's not worth it but at the same time I'm glad they have it as they do love it.

It's massive so I had to rearrange the whole house. It had to go upstairs (which means they aren't playing with it as much as I thought)

I guess it depends on how Barbie mad your child is (mine only play with Barbie or generation dolls).

I'd say it's not worth it but at the same time I'm glad they have it as they do love it.

It's massive so I had to rearrange the whole house. It had to go upstairs (which means they aren't playing with it as much as I thought)

I guess it depends on how Barbie mad your child is (mine only play with Barbie or generation dolls).
She does play with Barbie and has said she likes the Dreamhouse but I’m not sure it would be worth it as she prefers her Kindi Kids. X

Go for wooden builds over plastic!
We got this for DD's 2 Christmases ago but not from amazon. Paid around £140 delivered I think.

Would kindi kids fit in either of the houses (Barbie or wooden?) My two play with their LOLs in the Barbie house too.

The wooden one is better value for money definitely (especially if hardly played with) but for me I liked that the Barbie one has enough beds, fits the dolls nicely etc.

I'm probably a bit of a Barbie snob ha ha because I've never really liked the similar type dolls although I do think they are really overpriced. I sometimes think I like them more than the girls :)

DD2 is desperate for a barbie house but I can’t justify the price moreso because she’s a bit rough with her toys and it would just get broke !

We’ve opted to get her the Isabelle’s wooden dolls house from smyths for £80. .

I would say probably not but of course you're paying for the Barbie branding rather than the quality. Same with the LOL house, there are plenty of other cheaper options that fit those dolls.

We’ve decided against it, she’s had the wooden houses before and although they lasted well, she tended to take the furniture out and play with it on the floor lol! X

My daughter had the plastic one and it broke so easily.

All the kids here did that, took the furniture out and used it on the floor instead of pretended other places were their houses :haha:

I got this my 7 yr old for Xmas last year and I have to say it’s the best present we have ever got her. She plays with it all the time and her friends love to play too when they visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->