Barely there bfp on IC at 15dpo, should I be concerned? UPDATE Progression pic

Tashiee

Reaction score
I got my first bfp on FRER at 11dpo, and I am at 15dpo now. Took my last FRER at 13dpo with good progression so I have been testing on my ICs and its barely registering. Should i be worried? The line yesterday was darker than today but think my jrine was more concentrated.

If you're looking for progression, never compare different brands. Frers have a sensitivity of 6.2-6.5mIU/ml while most ICs have a sensitivity of 20-25mIU/ml, so it's normal for it to take a while to really show.

Also, ICs are terrible for progression. Different tests have different amounts of dye in it and anything can alter the results. So definitely stick to frers if you want to see progression. Some people have good luck and see their progression well with ICs, but it's not recommended since it can give unwanted scares for nothing.

Good luck! :flower:

Thanks Kuji, I guess I am a bit surprised that they are still so light, Might grab another FRER and do that on Sunday which will be 4 days since my last FRER.

I get you. ICs are just not really reliable in that sense.

With 4 days apart, your frers should have a nice big difference in progression :D

Totally agree with Kuji. My last pregnancy i was using all different brands then trying to compare the progression and panicking that there wasn't much but I was using mostly IC's. Turns out that the IC's wouldnt give me a realiable dark line until I was like 6 weeks pregnant! And my BETAS were really good. Stick to one good brand like FR.

Did a FRER tonight, its a bit darker but not as much as I had hoped. My urine was pretty dilute though, and concentrated with the others so might try again tomorroe morning

Here are the progression pics, worried about 13 to 16dpo. Think it looks better in the pic than in real life

Attachments

• 20151114_200725.jpg
    20151114_200725.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 93
They look really great actually :D Congrats!

But yes, definitely make sure your urine is well concentrated. I'm a dipper when it comes to testing and I always make sure my urine is a nice yellow colour, resembling apple juice as much as possible, before testing. I'm tomorrow morning's test will look amazing!

Its wayyy darker yaaaay

Attachments

• 20151115_082527.jpg
    20151115_082527.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 62
Congrats! Chances are it won't get too much darker than that so no need to test anymore :) Unless you want to of course :haha: But the way it looks, this egg should be sticking just fine!

Congratulations! That is one heck of a line on your most recent test.

I agree with the advice to probably stop testing now as it can't really get any darker and it might be stressful if for whatever reason it isn't as strong the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->