barely there possible only in my head bfp..UPDATE - TAKEN A PIC! OPINIONS PLS!!!

congratulations are in order, thats a clear :bfp:

Since they're 10 mIU I'd wait a bit to use the FRER. But I'm a POAS addict so that's very strange advice coming from me :rofl:

Since they're 10 mIU I'd wait a bit to use the FRER. But I'm a POAS addict so that's very strange advice coming from me :rofl:

So shall i do frer thursday?
x

Thank you guys.
I keep walking round in circles with a massive grin on my face. I cant quite believe it. I havent even said the word out loud yet as I just cant quite believe it!
x

just seeing this now hun...congrats

feels weird saying it doesnt?? YOUR PREGNANT!!! soooooooooo happy 4 u fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxx:cloud9:

I can see a line on the 1st pic hun!

I woud wait until Thursday and do a FRER as you may not have enough HCG in your body to get a decent result. It doubles every day so you will get a much more accurate result then.

Best of luck!

congratulations, a definite line xx

The day I got my bfp - the ic was barely visible- thought it was an evap possibly even though showed up in time. I held my pee and didnt drink from noon to 4 pm and tested with other tests - and got much darker lines (on FR & other brands - didnt have other ic's left to see if the issue was the ic's, fmu, or just plain got darker) The tests were all the same day though - I even had positive digi that afternoon - even with a barely line on ic (looked like yours)

Congrats to you!!! :happydance:

The day I got my bfp - the ic was barely visible- thought it was an evap possibly even though showed up in time. I held my pee and didnt drink from noon to 4 pm and tested with other tests - and got much darker lines (on FR & other brands - didnt have other ic's left to see if the issue was the ic's, fmu, or just plain got darker) The tests were all the same day though - I even had positive digi that afternoon - even with a barely line on ic (looked like yours)

Congrats to you!!! :happydance:

Cool I have no money to buy any more but h2b said he wants it to be surprise and wants me to stop the guess work lol.
So i kinda ahve to shut up about it at home till i get the pregnant sign and he can read it and i can say told you so!!!
x

oh hunny i cant believe i wasnt gonna get in !!!!!something was pushing me and i am soooooo glad i finally did!!!!:happydance: congratulation Lorraine and yes I do defo see it too !!! i am so happy for you !!!:happydance:

just went to morrisons to get some paracetamol as had a headache and they have tests there for £3.00 I had £7.00 on me so I got 2 and some cheap paracetamol hahaha!

Heres this one.... i now believe I am as this isnt an internet cheapy and its a totally different brand!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/Mikeandloz/Pregnancy%20tests/P1000029.jpg

Congratulations! I read your symptoms and i had spots too!, just randomly placed all over my face and i never get spots! Hope you have a very healthy and happy 9 months! ps ..very good lines i can see them all clearly! They are defo getting darker which is brilliant! xxx

hubs2b will still want a digital.
Do you think a digital will show by tomorrow?
x

the spots i have are on my chin! They are killing!

Also i suffer from psoriasis and its all over my body badly at teh moment!

Thank you!
x

A digital will definitely show! Congrats on your BFP!! I am running late for work, I was so excited to read this forum for you... :D :dance:

:happydance::happydance:

Just make your OH take a pregnancy test! Then he´ll see the difference :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"