Basal body thermometer

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Can someone recommend where i can get a good one from? I've been looking on eBay but there are so many!

I actually saw one at Walmart yesterday. They also had the cheapy preg tests for .88. I was surprised.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that as long as you get a thermometer and stay with the same one, you should be ok. It is not actually the temp you are looking for, it is the fluctuation in the temperatures.

I could be completely wrong. But that is what I seem to be reading from everything!!

Best of luck!

i bought mine from amazon, cheap & good! x

I actually saw one at Walmart yesterday. They also had the cheapy preg tests for .88. I was surprised.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that as long as you get a thermometer and stay with the same one, you should be ok. It is not actually the temp you are looking for, it is the fluctuation in the temperatures.

I could be completely wrong. But that is what I seem to be reading from everything!!

Best of luck!

I agree. Any oral thermometer is fine as long as it goes out to a 10th of a degree (97.2). It may be helpful to have one that lights up if it is still dark when you wake up in the morning. What is important is that you use the same one everyday at the same time (within 30 minutes- even if it means setting your alarm clock on the weekends), taking it as soon as you wake up in the morning without getting our of bed, and getting at least 3 hours of sleep. I use one I bought at the supermarket for like $5- works just fine.

I bought one this afternoon. It was like $4 at wally world. We'll see how this goes!

I may be getting a late start on this, but it's better than nothing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->