Baseline Ultrasound today...confused and worried

kapper247

Reaction score
This is our first cycle of TTC this month after our angel left us on Nov 16. I went in for my BL and was told my lining was 9c, which she said was pretty thick at day two of my period. I had a small cyst at 13mm with 4 small follies on the right and 8 small follies on the left. i have never had my lining measure more then 7b. I asked what that meant and she said it could be many things. pregnancy, endometriosis, cancer. What do I do now? I did have a blood draw done to check my HCG and estrodial. I will find out tomorrow what that comes back as. I am sooo nervous. It took us 10 months TC last time and I just dont know if i can be that patient. :wacko:

Thats scary! I'm sorry you have to go through that! I really surely hope its not Cancer!! I hope its a pregnancy! And I know how it feels to have waited for so long for your pregnancy! It took us a year and a half and then we lost it at 6 weeks. Its not a fun ride for anyone :(

I hope all the best for you! I hope the update is good!

They told you it could be cancer that early on? That seems rather premature!

I hope it turns out okay and that you don't have to wait to TTC for too long.

I hope the results are good and you can TTC again, keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->