Baseline Ultrasound today...confused and worried

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by kapper247, Jan 28, 2011.

1. kapper247

kapper247 New Member

This is our first cycle of TTC this month after our angel left us on Nov 16. I went in for my BL and was told my lining was 9c, which she said was pretty thick at day two of my period. I had a small cyst at 13mm with 4 small follies on the right and 8 small follies on the left. i have never had my lining measure more then 7b. I asked what that meant and she said it could be many things. pregnancy, endometriosis, cancer. What do I do now? I did have a blood draw done to check my HCG and estrodial. I will find out tomorrow what that comes back as. I am sooo nervous. It took us 10 months TC last time and I just dont know if i can be that patient. :wacko:

2. Xpecta

Xpecta Well-Known Member

Thats scary! I'm sorry you have to go through that! I really surely hope its not Cancer!! I hope its a pregnancy! And I know how it feels to have waited for so long for your pregnancy! It took us a year and a half and then we lost it at 6 weeks. Its not a fun ride for anyone :(

I hope all the best for you! I hope the update is good!

3. Lucia

Lucia Love my little man!

They told you it could be cancer that early on? That seems rather premature!

I hope it turns out okay and that you don't have to wait to TTC for too long.

4. xSamanthax

xSamanthax DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel

I hope the results are good and you can TTC again, keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs: