bath time in my house hold it sunday

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
bath time in my house hold it sunday, do you rember when you where younger ever sunday bath night and vosine shammpoo :rofl:

I just had a nice warm bath with loads of radox :D

i just had a nice bubble bath too!! i love a soak in the tub :D i never wanna get out tho!!!

Everynight is bathnight in my house, lol..... I alternate kids. Then maybe once a month or so I get to have one... prob even less, lol. 5 minute showers for me :( :rofl:

Sunday night was bath night too when I was a kid.....I'd watch the Muppet Show then The Love Boat, have my bath, then come down wrapped in towels and get dried in front of the gas fire while listening to the Top 40....ahhhh happy memories!

We had Vosene too lol and if I was lucky, Matey bubble bath lol! xx

ive just had a lovely bath (NOT!!), would of been lovely if i didnt have 2 kids in there with me!!

maybe one of these days i will get to have a bath all by MYSELF!!! :hissy:

ahhh those where the days. Mum used to spend ages putting tiny plaits in my hair so the next day it was all curly.

Sunday night was bath night too when I was a kid.....I'd watch the Muppet Show then The Love Boat, have my bath, then come down wrapped in towels and get dried in front of the gas fire while listening to the Top 40....ahhhh happy memories!

We had Vosene too lol and if I was lucky, Matey bubble bath lol! xx

What a fantastic time :happydance:

ahhh those where the days. Mum used to spend ages putting tiny plaits in my hair so the next day it was all curly.

hahaha yes i remember and id go to school the next day with my hair all curly and frizzy oh god

Oh i remember them days, you'd have your sunday roast (which mum burnt) and all the veg (which you hated) then you could play out for an hour.
Then you'd get shouted in and get dragged to the bathroom for your sunday night bath, with vosine.
If you'd been good you was allowed to stay up and watch spitting image, but if not, it was an 8 o'clock bedtime.

Awwww i used to love the smell of voseline, do they still sell it? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->