Bawling again

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
So, I thought I was okay... WRONG!

This is so petty, but tonight I was making some dinner on the stove & drinking a glass of wine...
Then it hit home, I shouldn't be drinking at all, or cooking to fill a gap...
I should be pregnant, contented. I should be a mum -to be-
Worrying about things like birth plans, names & which pram I would like to spoil my baby with...

Feel so empty. And full of self pity. I hate it, it's not me. :(

:hugs: I'm so sorry Dan-o, it's a terrible feeling. I hope you feel better soon.

:hugs: to you sweetheart, I cried so much on Tuesday evening that I gave myself a headache, you know those real gut heaving uncontrollable sobs...

I think it's just something we need to do- that & rant, shout, stamp feet & scream...it's NOT FAIR any of this- but thank god for you guys who KNOW how this feels

I was stood waiting for the lift to my EPAU this morning, for my 6th beta hcg & there was a young girl VERY pregnant, just been stood outside having a fag...I wanted to rant & rave at her so badly....grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I did feel better for having my huge sobbing fit though- much more than trying to hold it all together

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Dan-o, I know how hard you have been trying to hold it together.

Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: Thinking of you

Awww sweetheart big huggggggggggggggggggs to you!!! the biggest ever!! you have been there sooo much for me the past few days im sorry i didnt notice u hurting sooo much! if you want to chat about it pm me... i completely understand what your going through!! lots of love and huge hugssss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, I thought I was okay... WRONG!

This is so petty, but tonight I was making some dinner on the stove & drinking a glass of wine...
Then it hit home, I shouldn't be drinking at all, or cooking to fill a gap...
I should be pregnant, contented. I should be a mum -to be-
Worrying about things like birth plans, names & which pram I would like to spoil my baby with...

Feel so empty. And full of self pity. I hate it, it's not me. :(

Hey Dan o

Hope ur feelin bit better soon, i thought i was fine and startin to plod along abit in life until i read my closer mag and see coleens nice baby bump due same mth as i would of been due :hissy: so i had a nice good cry. As prob. like u, U find just as ur feelin that ur movin on abit u hav a lil set back, i think personally until i hav my baby in my arms im always goin to hav lil set backs but wish i could be the old me again!

Hopefully very soon we both and all the other girls on here will all have some very good news soon and can be enjoyin our bumps and baby plannin xxxx:hugs:

Take it easy and go wiv the flo of how ur body feels if u wanna cry , cry and dont beat ur self up as its the hardest time at the moment

Rachy xxx

:hugs: its not fair at all :cry:

♥Proud Mummy To Sophie, An Angel Born Perfectly
Into Heaven! 31.01.08 ♥ :cry:

♥Sophie's Website♥
https://remembranceticker.tickershack.com/tickers/vt2me72lida63gpn.png
https://i36.tinypic.com/14t8zt5.jpghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/button-112.gif
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Just Started Metformin-Hoping For Regular AF's
♥

Thanks for picking me up again guys :hugs:
Still really down in the dumps today, but not as bad as yesterday.

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since the op & I feel worse than ever, lol!

Think I'll be a lot better when I finally get a BFN & we can start trying again :)

Don't these last 4 wks seem like a complete blur, I'm sick of feeling miserable which I'm sure u are too. Still no AF for me which think is making it worse. I was just wondering am I meant to do a test to see if I get a :bfn: I've noticed thats what u and alot of women have done and I'm not sure.

xx

:hugs: Yes, thats it! Like a blur! I hate it :(

its crazy... i know mine was only a week ago but when i think of the past week i just cant remember anything, its like everythings a blurr and weird, if someone said to me you phoned me last night i wouldnt have a clue if it was right or wrong... im sick of hearing the words... ur still young, u got plenty of time!! im like FFS!! if im young i should be at my most fertile and i lost 3 babies, now i start getting older is my fertility not just going to get worse??!

Sorry for the rant in ur thread hunny, im just soo wound up today! like u dan-o i started getting sporadic bleeding... came in from shopping yesterday and felt a gush and bright red blood gushed out... no pain or anything though and it had stopped by bed time! its annoying and soo confusing, like im living my life in a fuzz at the minute!

Don't these last 4 wks seem like a complete blur, I'm sick of feeling miserable which I'm sure u are too. Still no AF for me which think is making it worse. I was just wondering am I meant to do a test to see if I get a :bfn: I've noticed thats what u and alot of women have done and I'm not sure.

xx

Hunny, when i had erpc they told me to check with a pregnancy test to see if it was bfn cause if bfp it means not everything has gone and ur body still thinks ur a tad bit pregnant... get some cheap ones from pound store and have a quick check everything has went back to normal xxxx

its crazy... i know mine was only a week ago but when i think of the past week i just cant remember anything, its like everythings a blurr and weird, if someone said to me you phoned me last night i wouldnt have a clue if it was right or wrong... im sick of hearing the words... ur still young, u got plenty of time!! im like FFS!! if im young i should be at my most fertile and i lost 3 babies, now i start getting older is my fertility not just going to get worse??!

Sorry for the rant in ur thread hunny, im just soo wound up today! like u dan-o i started getting sporadic bleeding... came in from shopping yesterday and felt a gush and bright red blood gushed out... no pain or anything though and it had stopped by bed time! its annoying and soo confusing, like im living my life in a fuzz at the minute!

Oh I totally get what you mean! They always tell me im still young and it will happen again...I mean I too should be very fertile...but here I am with PCOS and lucky to ov once a year...if that!! (as you can see by my sig) and Ive lost Sophie aswell...she could have been my only chance :cry:

Im so sorry babe...I wish It wasnt like this for anyone :cry::hugs:

♥Sophie's Website♥
https://i36.tinypic.com/14t8zt5.jpghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/button-112.gif
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Just Started Metformin-Hoping For Regular AF's
♥

Oh I totally get what you mean! They always tell me im still young and it will happen again...I mean I too should be very fertile...but here I am with PCOS and lucky to ov once a year...if that!! (as you can see by my sig) and Ive lost Sophie aswell...she could have been my only chance :cry:

Im so sorry babe...I wish It wasnt like this for anyone :cry::hugs:

♥Sophie's Website♥
♥

Awww hunny :hugs::hugs::hugs: its awful isnt it!! and i am sooo sorry for your angel she is sooo beautiful! its really annoying that people think they have the right to have an opinion on how old people should be, i mean i 21 and my fiance is 34, been together nearly 4 and half years, live together etc etc all my family had children between 18-20ish so im not young in comparrison and if they think its helping us to hear that then they are F**king warped!! (sorry its just making my blood boil today!) lol! i mean ur supposed to be at ur most fertile between 19-24 then it starts going less and less!! im also sooo sorry for anyone who has to go through this horrible crap!! and it seriously annoys me when i read about people who drink, smoke and generally dont take care of there baby during pregnancy but yet everything turns out fine and they dont appreciate anything

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you guys are sensible for trying sooner rather than later.
Wish I'd started a bit earlier, I have less than 3 years until I hit the dreaded age of 35!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->