Bay Area Get together?

Holldoll

Mom of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Hey Bay Area ladies!

Anyone up for getting together in August??

i am pretty book with weddings in August :( ...it's my busy wedding season..

Id be up for a meet.... :headspin:

I'm in! We're supposed to be going to Vegas from the 8th til the 15th, but as I mentioned before, I dont think I'm going to go. When would you ladies be available? And will this be a DH included meet or ladies only? (Just so I can get him to request the day off if we allow the hubbys to come lol)

Im open pretty much any weekend. I dont mind if hubbies come, however, Im not sure mine would come. He is very shy....

Hmmm, only open to ladies? Does that mean I have to hide downstairs again Suz?

That's not what Laetitia told me. Of course she said your hubby would be there too. ;) Maybe one day I'll get to meet him?

i know HE was the one !!!! doing it all by himself!!!

The 16th works for me. How about everyone else? Let's do girls only. Where should we do it?

the 16th would be fine. Do you think we could meet more 1/2 way? Maybe Fairfield? Would that work with you gals? I know its probably hard cause you both have your New Little Ones. :) Let me know.....

Actually that would be perfect! I have an appointment with a client at 11:00 in Novato that day. We could meet about 12:30.

:headspin: How about you Amanda :headspin:

Were gonna be driving home from Vegas that Friday so I'm not sure how late were gonna get in, but we will try to make it!

(I have no freaking idea why we are DRIVING to Vegas instead of just flying! MILs planning!) :dohh:

i have done the drive from San francisco once ...it was so not worth it...will never do that again !!!
but you are closer ...:hugs:

Do you have a wedding that day Miel or can you come :headspin:

i have a wedding the week end after the 16 but we are in the middle of doing of end of the year tax at the shop ...a real nightmare...so i will pass...
sorry the sex bomb won't be here darling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->