BBC1 now - top 5 most dangerous missing paedophiles

Dionne

Reaction score
Looks interesting just switched it on
any one else watching?

Did you mean, "pedophile"? LoL After Hurricane Katrina, Houston took in over 40,000 new PERMANENT" residents. In the mass confusion..loss of identity, paperwork, etc. Houston now homes 330 "missing" pedophiles. Makes you want to pack up and move the hell away.

if you want to get technical its "paedophile"

Dirty bastatds deserve to be locked up for life

sorry spelling mistake lol

omg im so shocked one boy looked so normal and only young about 18!

really pissing me off watching this , the police are 100% fucking useless

they would rather be out making knock off nigel commercials for tv and doing security for events around the country

i think they should have a private police force dedicated to hunting down paedophiles , rapists etc etc , all types or sex offenders. with UNLIMITED FUNDING from the government , not just a few pennies here and there so they can use more on champagne parties.

sick and tired of hearing NOT GOT THE MONEY FO RTHIS , NOT GOT THE MONEY FOR THAT. money shouldnt even be a factor when it comes to protecting kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sick fucking *******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that bald prick representing the police on this programme need a slap

and that bald prick representing the police on this programme need a slap

he probably a paedo!

I think we might have one in the village. We have this old bloke who sits on a bench near school when kids finnish its odd.

That last bloke where it just said currently still on teh run , do not approach

well i would approach and kick the living shit out of him

Chemical castration doesn't work. It's not their sex drive that makes them act out. Their just sick and twisted..evil There's been many cases where the offender has had this procedure and still abused women and children....because their equipment no longer works, they use foreign objects. I apologize if this is too graphic. I just wanted to explain that nothing stops them. They are damaged souls.

Sod that ... Do what hitler did ...

Difference is sick pedo's deserve it the jews didn't!

xxx

I missed this. What channel was it on?

In regards to the chemical castration there are mixed research findings. If you look at Sweden the use of chemical castration has reduced the re-offending but then other research suggests it doesn't work.

I do think the answer would be more funding for the Police and Probation and more realistic sentences. Sometimes the sentences they give them are just not long enough for any work to be carried out.

Right forgte the first question - just read the title - duh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->