BBT 98.4 13 dpo

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by k2daho, Apr 6, 2009.

1. k2daho

k2daho Pregnant with #1

Hi all,

My cycles have been fairly regular 27/28 days since going off of the pill in December. This cycle has been our first at trying to conceive, and I believe that we hit some good days doing the baby dance on days 11 and 15. I am 99% sure that I ovulated on day 15 as I had lots of pain on the left side of my abdomen for that evening. I wasn't charting my BBT at that point as we'd been on vacation and were just getting back.

Now I'm on day 27 and my BBT was 98.4 this morning, it was 98.6 yesterday morning. Since I'm pretty regular I'd definitely be expecting AF tomorrow, but am not really feeling like it's coming.

The only other new symptom I seem to have is a very tender cervix, which I'm not sure would be pregnancy or AF related. It's never happened during my pre-menstrual week before.

Anyone have any thoughts? Shouldn't my BBT have gone down already if I was going to see AF in the next day or two?

2. Peardrop

Peardrop Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. I am on CD1 today and my temp has not yet gone down. Mine seems to make the biggest drops about CD2 and 3.

I think each one of us is slightly different and I guess you will need to temp for a month to see what is normal at this time (although I hope you get your BFP instead and don't need to!)

Good Luck

3. k2daho

k2daho Pregnant with #1

Well I usually am back down to 97.8 by the day before my period and definitely during it...so who knows. I never realized that I'd be so comsumed by wondering whether or not I was pregnant or not! I guess I'll just have to wait...don't really want to waste a taste when I'm not even definitely late yet.

4. k2daho

k2daho Pregnant with #1

Okay so I couldn't wait...I used the First Response digi test from my four pack.

And I got a :bfp:!!! I had collected in a cup so I immediately tested again with one of the regular ones...in my exciting I accidently put it on the counter face down, but it still came up :bfp:

I cannot believe it!

5. hayley2

hayley2 Mummy to 2 + 1 on the way

Wow! Well done.

Did you have any symptoms at all? i'm 7dpo and in my TWW SS.

6. k2daho

k2daho Pregnant with #1

No symptoms really. My boobs were a tiny bit sore for a couple of days earlier on, and then my cervix was very tender/sore during intercourse a few days ago, but that's about it! I've been drinking lots of water and peeing lots but I think that was more just me trying to make sure I was being healthy and hydrated.

:happydance:

7. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

Congratulations.

Gives us girls that have recently stopped taking the pill hope that it doesn't mess up your system indefinately too.

x

8. amerikiwi

amerikiwi Mum of 2

Congrats!! :happydance:

9. Kelly9

Kelly9 Well-Known Member

Wow congrats! I love that you couldn't wait to test! lol, I am on 9dpo and am hoping that my temps stay up but I have traveled in the last 2 days into different time zones so my temps will be messed up for at least another day or 2 so I am not sure how much I can rely on them.

10. bababas

bababas Well-Known Member

11. Tink.x

Tink.x Guest

Congrats Honey! Hope to join you in first tri soon!! :thumpup: xxx