BBT adjustment

Project Bean

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Another question, this time about adjusting my BBT.

The day before yesterday i was on a flight so adjusted my BBT. I had about 2.5 hours sleep and the time taken was 3 hours before i nirmally take it.

The temp was 97.6 but once i put it in the adjustment calc it came out as 98.2 - the same temp as the day before.

So what would you gals do, put the actual temp in (which means a mega drop on 5dpo) or put in the adjusted one? My chart at the mo shows adjusted.

Thoughts?

Hi ladies,

Another question, this time about adjusting my BBT.

The day before yesterday i was on a flight so adjusted my BBT. I had about 2.5 hours sleep and the time taken was 3 hours before i nirmally take it.

The temp was 97.6 but once i put it in the adjustment calc it came out as 98.2 - the same temp as the day before.

So what would you gals do, put the actual temp in (which means a mega drop on 5dpo) or put in the adjusted one? My chart at the mo shows adjusted.

Thoughts?

I would do what you did (keep the adjusted) - but make a note about the lack of sleep, adjustment, time change. And check off sleep deprivation under specifics. Chart looks good so far! :dust:

Thanks for replying! I'll leave it be then, already put notes in :)

Your chart is looking amazing, i hope this is your month, keep me posted - it'd ne nice to hear about some BFP's!!

Fingers crossed for us both x

It's probably just looking so good to give me false hope. TTC since May now and every month it's so sad when AF shows up, right on schedule! For my own sanity I might test with a cheapie test tomorrow if my temp is still high - I cannot stand this waiting when a lot of things have been so different (and promising) this month. At this point I just want to know what's what so I can stop obsessing!! FX so tight for both of us and more - seems this month's trend is BFN for most on the forum. I've never been one to fit in, so... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->