BBT and charting question

MrsG18

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I have a quick question. I have tracked BBT (basal body temperature) in the past and just now decided to start again since I think I messed up my cycle this month. Anyhow I started it 3 days ago and on the first morning it was 97.00 and then the next two mornings it has been exceptionally higher. Is it possible to have been lucky and detected ovulation? Or do you have to be charting for months for it to pick up on O? I guess after one more high temp O (ovulation) will be confirmed?? I had a tiny bit of brown spotting today which is suspected 2 DPO. Hard to go off that though because I have had some sort of odd spotting throughout this cycle. Dont take Evening primrose oil! Hope all this makes sense. Thanks for your input.

I'm new to temping but from research they do say a dip then 3 days of increased temps indicate ovulation. I'm not sure why you would be spotting at 2dpo though? Unless you usually spot during ovulation but implantation spotting shouldn't occur until at least 6dpo. Good luck

You need to chart enough to see a pattern. A few temps mid cycle tells you nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->