BBT and charts - EXPERTS I need you!

gennifaire

Reaction score
Does my chart look normal? I havent had confirmed LH surge or O yet nor the right CM.

Does it look normal or all over the place? This is my first time charting from day 1 and i just curious. I feel like its wrong some reason!

Especially when my chart from last cycle (started at confirmed LH/O its just when I started) it shows a bit more stable and my temps in the 97 and not 96! I do wake often once in the middle of the night, but generally not within the 3 hours recommended.

Like, I go to bed at 10, I might be woken up by hubby or myself round 2am, but not up til 7amish. so thats still 4-5 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and i know everything says at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep is all you truly need to get a reading of your bbt

My chart looked absolutely crazy before ovulation, i had some crazy highs and lows. My temps became more consistent after ovulation. I see nothing abnormal with your chart thus far. Take a look through the chart gallery on FF, you will see all different patterns in ovulatory charts.

Looks fine to me, you expect the temps to be lower before you ovulate. When it rises and stays higher for 5 days or more thats how you confirm ovulation. Your temps will never be a straight line, they will vary, but yours looks fine to me. You can check my chart in my signature if you wanna have something to compare to, just ignore the crosshairs they're completely in the wrong spot. I also wake very frequently due to breastfeeding which gives the open dots, and may make the temps vary a bit more, but I can still determine ovulation.

It looks fine to me! I have some crazy BBT myself so it can definitely be confusing!

I agree with the other ladies, before ovulation my temps used to be crazy but would settle down once I had ovulated. Your chart looks normal! Good luck for this cycle!

Looks fine to me, but i can tell from ur temps that u taking it orally. Temps can go crazy when taken orally because you may have ur mouth open during sleep. Thats why i take mine vaginally but yet i still hav some ups and downs.

yeah, the idea of putting my bbt them in my vagina just...I cant. lol. plus, first thing in the morning I could never handle that. Doing orally is just as hard atm. lol.

ok, so my chart looks normal, good. I was worried I was screwing it up or something!

you cant really screw it up- just wake up, dont move/get up and temp, record temp. done. FF does the rest.

CD1 is the day of full flow.

easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back