BBT chart and dating scan disagree. Trying for girl, are my chances blown?

GrowingMum

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Any guesses as to boy or girl, and when I actually ovulated?

I expected to o around cd13 last month. We were taking a break from really trying, but wanted to sway girl, so we were less careful right after my period. We dtd 5 days before expected o. Then FF said I o'd early, on cd10. I didn't quite believe it and took an opk on cd13. It was negative. My temperatures were rising, so I figured I'd o'd sometime between cd10 and 13. Didn't track sex after that, but I know the earliest we dtd would have been cd15 or 16.I'm kicking myself for not recording it now.

On cd23 an hcg test came back with a faint colorless line. The next day it was a faint positive.

I just had my dating and viability scan, and bubs measured 5 weeks, 6 days, putting conception at CD 15. From my chart, is it possible that I did O that late? I guess what I'm asking is, what is more likely to be wrong, the bbt chart or the dating scan? I have a feeling that the dating scan is correct and our chances for a boy are high. What do you all think?

b_2nwdg0.png

Hi dating scans can be out - I know exactly when my daughter was conceived as she was a one hit wonder (haha) but they changed my dates forward by a week due to dating scan :shrug: there was no way it was then as I was on my period at that time and I also charted :shrug:

I hope you get what you are hoping for :hugs:

Thanks, that gives me hope for little girl. I'll be happy either way though. A healthy baby is the most important thing. I just would choose girl if it were up to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->