BBT chart - Have I ovulated?

amantila

Baby Boy Due 9/9
Reaction score
Would anyone mind taking a look at my chart in my signature? Husband is leaving for a week tomorrow and trying to decide if we can relax tonight or BD (we are both exhausted so I’d rather not haha). Anyways, my temps have been all over the place the past few days, and I was sure I ovulated (twice), but then temp dipped down the next day (twice). I had really close to positive opks cd 12-15 but I recorded as negative because close isn’t positive. I drank the night before temp rise on cd 16 (buzzed). I had one drink the night before temp rise on cd 18 (not even close to buzzed...couldn’t even feel it). Cm has dried up at this point and is more creamy and no more ewcm. What do you think? Does it look like I may have ovulated or do we need to bd tonight before he leaves?

Editing to add that I take my temp consistently after a block of sleep at 4:30 am. Today I took temp at 4:20 because I had to wake up a little earlier to get my work done.

You may have on cd 17. Sometimes I get a fallback on 2dpo (cd19) just have to see what tomorrows temp brings. I would try to BD again justin case though. If in doubt BD it out."
Good luck!

I would do it just in case as I reckon it’s too soon say say you’ve ovulated for certain. Especially as some people notice that alcohol can elevate their BBT.
Good luck!

IF you have Ovulated, I'd say CD 17. If not I think you're ovulating CD20. Keep BD'ing until he leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->