Bbt chart help please, low post ov temps

Mississippi03

Mom to 1
Reaction score
This is my first month charting. I have been super worried because my temps seem to be all over the place.

Anywho, I think I ovulated on cd 15 or 16. But if I did, shouldn't my temp have increased much more than it did on cd17?

If you wouldn't mind checking out my chart and giving any insight, I would greatly appreciate it!

If that was your P date, FF needs to be 'convinced' by 3 following days of high temps. Then it'll show you when you O'ed. Good luck!!

I believe u oed CD16 and u may just have a slow rise. FF will probably say CD 17 but the only way to know more so if that's correct for the future is by looking at the length of ur LP after charting for 3 cycles (FX u dont even need to chart that long tho!) Either way, u seemed to have bd'ed accordingly :) Check out my charts in my signature...theyre all slow rising charts and its completely normal. As long as ur temps stay up and is clearly higher then the first half of the cycle for att least 11 days, your good :). Ur temp can def drop here or there in ur LP but they just need to stay up for the most part. You could even be O'ing today but after seeing tomorrow's temp, it'll be easier to tell. Good luck! Also if u search FF for slow rising pregnancy charts, you'll see TONS! Ull see both bfp and non bfp charts slow rising of course but it made me.feel better to see there were many BFP charts with small spikes like mine. Anyways, ill check back in tomorrow and see if I can be of more help :)

Thnks aidansmommy!
My temp rose nicely this morning, so I am feeling a bit better about it today. I think ff will pick the 17th to, but given all my symptoms im ure it was cd16!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"