Bbt chart help?

Opks definitely help especially when temps are iffy. Sorry that AF has arrived :(. The wondfo hpt opk pack is a good deal. 50opks and 20hpts for $18

Opks definitely help especially when temps are iffy. Sorry that AF has arrived :(. The wondfo hpt opk pack is a good deal. 50opks and 20hpts for $18

Last month I did an opk and it was positive on cycle day 13 and I got my progesterone checked and it was 0.1 unfortunately. I think I got that little lh surge window and it tricked me lol. I didn't use opks this month because I wanted to just do bbt, but I think I should have done both. I should get my progesterone results back in a few days. I'm 6dpo now and my temperature hadn't shifted from 98.2, so I'm really not sure what to think. I had a slight dip a few days ago. Went from 98.1 to 98.0 which is probably nothing. I'm really hoping this is it. How long have you been ttc? I feel like we've been ttc for an eternity. :(

Last month I did an opk and it was positive on cycle day 13 and I got my progesterone checked and it was 0.1 unfortunately. I think I got that little lh surge window and it tricked me lol. I didn't use opks this month because I wanted to just do bbt, but I think I should have done both. I should get my progesterone results back in a few days. I'm 6dpo now and my temperature hadn't shifted from 98.2, so I'm really not sure what to think. I had a slight dip a few days ago. Went from 98.1 to 98.0 which is probably nothing. I'm really hoping this is it. How long have you been ttc? I feel like we've been ttc for an eternity. :(

This is only my second month TTC #1 and I feel defeated haha so I can't even imagine how some women feel when they've been trying for over a year...

This is only my second month TTC #1 and I feel defeated haha so I can't even imagine how some women feel when they've been trying for over a year...

We've been trying since march off and on, but these past 4 months we've been really trying and nothing. I don't even think I ovulated without meds! If this test comes back that I did, then it'll be the first month it's happened since march! I'll be so happy if I just ovulated this cycle. Then I'll know exactly when I'll ovulate next cycle. At first it was fun, but now its starting to become sad because there's no baby yet. I'm gonna start using opks and bbt every cycle now! How's temping going for you? :)

We've been trying since march off and on, but these past 4 months we've been really trying and nothing. I don't even think I ovulated without meds! If this test comes back that I did, then it'll be the first month it's happened since march! I'll be so happy if I just ovulated this cycle. Then I'll know exactly when I'll ovulate next cycle. At first it was fun, but now its starting to become sad because there's no baby yet. I'm gonna start using opks and bbt every cycle now! How's temping going for you? :)

I actually like temping I don't really find it stressful. Last month I learned not to overthink any dips in temperature after ovulation this month learned to not think anything of elevated temperatures lol. I can't say I'm officially out this month because AF isn't here yet, but when I checked my cervix this morning I had a little brown old blood, very little... this afternoon just wet read it could be implantation but I had the brown spotting last month starting at 11DPO and it went until AF came so idk I'm 12DPO today and I noticed it this morning so we'll see AF should arrive tomorrow if she shows

I actually like temping I don't really find it stressful. Last month I learned not to overthink any dips in temperature after ovulation this month learned to not think anything of elevated temperatures lol. I can't say I'm officially out this month because AF isn't here yet, but when I checked my cervix this morning I had a little brown old blood, very little... this afternoon just wet read it could be implantation but I had the brown spotting last month starting at 11DPO and it went until AF came so idk I'm 12DPO today and I noticed it this morning so we'll see AF should arrive tomorrow if she shows

Hopefully it's a BFP for you! Lots of baby dust to you!!! I don't wanna sound gross but I had a TON of sticky, thick cm today. I hope that's a sign! I hope we both get our BFPs this cycle!!!

My bbt is up to 98.3 degrees this morning. I woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose but they're mostly gone now. Do you guys think this is a good sign? Here's my chart today.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/67e3f8

Let me know what you guys think! :D

You're looking good to me!
As of last night I've had no brown mixed in with my CM anymore so it was only very little yesterday morning. AF is due today so I was really expecting to find something up there to indicate she'd be coming today but nothing. Cervix is also sitting high. I took an HPT on my FMU and I actually see a very very very very very faint line I even woke hubby up to look at it to see if I was crazy and he said he saw it too. Trying not to read too much into it because it was so faint but so far no AF... FX!!!! 13DPO today!

My bbt is up to 98.3 degrees this morning. I woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose but they're mostly gone now. Do you guys think this is a good sign? Here's my chart today.

As of last night I've had no brown mixed in with my CM anymore so it was only very little yesterday morning. AF is due today so I was really expecting to find something up there to indicate she'd be coming today but nothing. Cervix is also sitting high. I took an HPT on my FMU and I actually see a very very very very very faint line I even woke hubby up to look at it to see if I was crazy and he said he saw it too. Trying not to read too much into it because it was so faint but so far no AF... FX!!!! 13DPO today!

OMG I WANNA SEE!!! Yay!! I hope I get mine like you got yours. I really hope it gets darker and darker for you. I'm only about 7dpo. When is a good day to test do you think? I wanna do it the night before we leave to go home but I'm scared it's gonna be a negative :(

OMG I WANNA SEE!!! Yay!! I hope I get mine like you got yours. I really hope it gets darker and darker for you. I'm only about 7dpo. When is a good day to test do you think? I wanna do it the night before we leave to go home but I'm scared it's gonna be a negative :(

I can't even get it in a picture that's how faint it was so I still don't believe it 100%. Honestly if I end up with a definite BFP it will be after I'm a couple days late so I wouldn't recommend testing early at all because it just upset me. If you are going to test early I'd say at the earliest maybe 11DPO... I really hope you get yours!!!

Omg so I did a blood pregnancy test at work (I'm a lab tech) and it's positive!!!!!!!!!! I'm shaking!!!!!

Congrats! Sorry I was off having a pity party lol but I wanted to check in. So happy for both of you!

I gave up official ttc after my body never regulated after my last loss. We are in this weird in between permanent measures to stop ttc but still bding phase lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"