Bbt chart help

Jft1

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first month charting so I'm not too sure exactly what I should be looking for, but I thought I'd get a temperature dip for ovulation and then and increase assuming I ovulated.
Here's my chart, it dipped the day after my positive opk but I've not had the increase I was expecting.. I know it's only been one day, but is this normal?

0BBDE2E6-E101-4ECD-8037-9C1180547188.jpeg

Looks normal. It's often a slow climb. Give FF 4-5 days and it will confirm.

The app needs 3 days of rising temps to confirm O. Sometimes a few more if it’s a slow rise after. Sometimes when I want to confirm O I put higher temps in for the next 3 days to see if it then gives me my crosshairs. Then just remove them.

Thanks a lot for your help

Hi Jft1,

just wondering how you went with your chart?? I am temping for the first time this month too and my chart has done the same. I got a temp dip the day i got my positive opk (it was a peak positive coz the line was so dark compared to the test line) and my temps havent gone up much since. How long did it take before your temps went up?

Hey, I ended up discarding that temperature, I checked it a bit later and it was a lot higher so I think it was an off reading, so I went back into FF and discarded it.
I've attached my chart for you to see how it went after that. I didn't get my bfp that cycle, but I did the next, so have attached that chart too for you to see.
Hope that helps and good luck!

9F697A55-124C-479D-804C-24F3D5D61B4B.jpeg 98CA5B62-0D04-4868-9807-D576064A90A3.jpeg

Hey, I ended up discarding that temperature, I checked it a bit later and it was a lot higher so I think it was an off reading, so I went back into FF and discarded it.
I've attached my chart for you to see how it went after that. I didn't get my bfp that cycle, but I did the next, so have attached that chart too for you to see.
Hope that helps and good luck!

View attachment 1085989 View attachment 1085990

Congrats on your bfp! Very nice. Thanks so much for sharing your chart. Nice temps. Mine having risen past 36.27 so I don't think I'm ovulating at all. My temp went down again this morning. FF hasn't even confirmed ovulation yet. I'm usually a 28 day cycle.

Anyways thanks for your help and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->