Bbt chart

JellyMoJo

Reaction score
Can someone else besides me tell me that my chart doesn’t look promising. :cry: I’m extremely sad this cycle. I don’t have any symptoms. Not even Af symptoms and it’s 9DPO today. This is so draining. I just need comments so I can move on this cycle. I won’t even be able to try next cycle....
any comments are welcome ladies!

Attachments

• 807F1618-D771-4846-896D-E2843642CA29.jpg
    807F1618-D771-4846-896D-E2843642CA29.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 18
Can someone else besides me tell me that my chart doesn’t look promising. :cry: I’m extremely sad this cycle. I don’t have any symptoms. Not even Af symptoms and it’s 9DPO today. This is so draining. I just need comments so I can move on this cycle. I won’t even be able to try next cycle....
any comments are welcome ladies!

I'm not very good at charts, my temps are always inconsistent. But I do know when I got preg with DD, I didn't implant until like day 9 and I had NO symptoms other than cramps the day BEFORE my BFP at 13 DPO, they were exactly like af cramps though.

Thank you so much for responding and sharing. My period is due on the 26. I guess I’ll just have to keep waiting...

To be fair your chart looks good you had a dip for ovulation then the second dip could be implantation but got temps are going back up

:cry: I had more than one dip though. It’s so concerning. I have a doctors appointment next week as well. I’m hoping they can tell me something. I figured the dip on the 4th was the estrogen surge but idk anymore. My thoughts are trying to drive me up a wall.
Thank you so much for responding. Makes me feel like I’m not alone.

Also poas on 7DPO too early I know but it was :bfn:

Haven’t poas since then. Plan to try Monday morning up until :af: or :bfp:

Update on BBT chart. Pic including. If it’s still up tomorrow or the same I’ll POAS. If it drops tomorrow I’ll probably just wait till the 26 :af: I hate getting BFN it’s so depressing.

Attachments

• 7FE48B48-0A5D-4717-95A5-3C8A5943FEAA.jpg
    7FE48B48-0A5D-4717-95A5-3C8A5943FEAA.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 12
Update on BBT chart. Pic including. If it’s still up tomorrow or the same I’ll POAS. If it drops tomorrow I’ll probably just wait till the 26 :af: I hate getting BFN it’s so depressing.

Still no symptoms. Not even :af: normal symptoms!

This is mine from yesterday and I got AF today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180623-210104.jpg
    Screenshot_20180623-210104.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 8
UPDATE:
My temp spiked from 98.27 to 98.45! AF is due tomorrow. My period is mostly early and hasn't been late in the past three or more years. Even when I'm stressed out it comes early or right on time and with the vengeance!
Also POAS this morning and got a BFN. I'm going to continue to test and keep everyone posted.

:UPDATE:
Bad news. My temp dropped this morning. 0.2. I’ll attach the BBT chart. And I woke up to cramps. I’m so weepy today. I feel like I could break down any moment. Poas this morning. BFN. af hasn’t started yet but I usually cramp the day before. Ugh

Attachments

• DAEDD3BD-3993-4D95-BDE5-115CBC5A2BCB.jpg
    DAEDD3BD-3993-4D95-BDE5-115CBC5A2BCB.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 2
:UPDATE:
Bad news. My temp dropped this morning. 0.2. I’ll attach the BBT chart. And I woke up to cramps. I’m so weepy today. I feel like I could break down any moment. Poas this morning. BFN. af hasn’t started yet but I usually cramp the day before. Ugh

I still think your chart looks amazing. Fertility friend should have the feature to look at charts of women who ended up pregnant. Yours is very similar.

I don’t chart anymore because I never Od and it was discouraging, but I have a lot of experience.

AF is due today and I keep checking and drinking lots of water so that I can check. Both apps that I have say it's supposed to be here today. But what's crazy to me is that I don't have any of my PMS signs. I don't feel like my period is coming. I mean even the cramps aren't normal. Nor do my boobs hurt at all. And usually they are excruciating by now. :wacko: just confused. and the :bfn: didn't make things any better. I'm cramping just enough to let you know your uterus exist ya know. and I had back and hip pain so bad yesterday that I had to stand up, bent over, and rock side to side.
guess we'll just see tomorrow.

AF is due today and I keep checking and drinking lots of water so that I can check. Both apps that I have say it's supposed to be here today. But what's crazy to me is that I don't have any of my PMS signs. I don't feel like my period is coming. I mean even the cramps aren't normal. Nor do my boobs hurt at all. And usually they are excruciating by now. :wacko: just confused. and the :bfn: didn't make things any better. I'm cramping just enough to let you know your uterus exist ya know. and I had back and hip pain so bad yesterday that I had to stand up, bent over, and rock side to side.
guess we'll just see tomorrow.

Heres some facts that may help you.

1. Typically LP (the time between O and AF) is 14 days. That means if you O'd late, your AF will come later. So TECHNICALLY if you're 12DPO its very possible AF isn't actually due until the 28th.

2. Typical HCG doubling time is 48 hours. Typical Implantation occurs between 6-12DPO and typical "non pregnant" HCG levels are .5-5.

Consider this:
You implant at the "average" of 9 DPO and your levels are the average of 1 starting out. Lets say your doubling time is 48 hours. (Another average.)
That means that TODAY your HCG levels would ONLY be... FOUR!

Lets say you implant earlier. At 6DPO, your levels will be EIGHT today.

If you implant at 9DPO with a 24 hour doubling time, your levels are still only 16 today.
And these are all blood levels!

On top of that its possible you didnt implant until today even!

Don't let BFN's and a "late" AF psych you out. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->