BBT charter experts, please help!

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey!:wave: my chart is in my sig, please give me some hope....what do you make of it? Why has it been going down since after 3dpo??? :cry:

Thanks in advance xxx

Sorry, I don't chart bbt, but there are loads of ladies here who do. Bumping this for you. xx

I have found with my charts when my temps keep dipping AF comes. I hope for you this isn't the case. Good luck :flower:

thank you,my normally start dipping before AF but never this early :shrug: xx

I agree when my temps start dipping like this AF is around the corner...but it does seem early for that. Have you done anything different lately with how you are temping or sleeping?

I think you should wait and see what happens tomorrow! If it is back up above your coverline then I wouldn't worry!...but tomorrow's temp would be very helpful to you!

thank you for your replies, no, nothing different, i temp vaginally at around the same time everyday :shrug: i thought with yesterdays low temp, that todays would go back up, but i was wromg, it surely cant go lower ?? :shrug: here are my two preg charts dec/jan 2010/11 and april 2013 . The first one was quite erratic after ov then turned into a triphastic chart :thumbup:

image.jpg

it did go down around your coverline a lot on your first preg chart! Like I said I think tomorrow will really tell you a lot about what is going on!

yer i was going crazy during the tww wait with that first one! My crosshairs keep coming and going with every temp that went up then down! :wacko: tomorrow should give me a good clue as to what is going on....dont think ive seen a preg chart that looks like mine though :shrug: xx

yer i was going crazy during the tww wait with that first one! My crosshairs keep coming and going with every temp that went up then down! :wacko: tomorrow should give me a good clue as to what is going on....dont think ive seen a preg chart that looks like mine though :shrug: xx

There is ALWAYS a first for everything! Ill check back first thing tomorrow morning and see!

fx for you and lots of :dust: your way!

thanks hunny, not holding out much hope, but who knows ay? (We will at 6:30 tomorrow!) lol xx

Hey there..I was reviewing your past charts and noticed your luteal phase is between 8-10 days and sometimes you have spotting before AF shows? Has it been like that for a while or just the past several months or so? These charts look just like mine did when I had a serious progesterone deficiency. When I did ovulate it took forever (cd 21-30) and my bbt barely shot up for a day or two before hovering around my coverline or dip below even. I also would get spotting a day or two before af which was a sign my uterine lining was starting to shed too early for an egg to implant. I know some women can still get pregnant with a short luteal phase but it does bring the odds down significantly since the average day of implantation is 8-10 dpo. Just a thought from someone who had charts just like this for a long time. Good luck!

thank you so much! :thumbup: i was sure it was a progesterone deficiency too going by what id read etc and also when af does come, its usually over and done after 2 days. :shrug: my levels at 7dpo a couple of cycles ago was 19.7 which she said was borderline, but from what ive read, over 10 is fine :shrug: i had it taken again yesterday at 7 dpo so lets see.... It has been like this since ive been tracking my cycles when i started ttc after my gallbladder removal surgery early november, i had a mmc and had an erpc lst june, thank you hunny...my temp is above coverline, but i do feel af-y this morning....last few cycles have been 10 day lps, which does seem normal for me and i got both previous bfps with 10 day lps, so its possible for me, must be an early implanter :shrug: xxx

:cry::cry: I hate my body! I hate my body! :cry::cry:....... Just gone loo before going to bed, wiped and had some pale pinky/red on it..... Af will come tomorrow now.....8 day lp :cry: not had a really short one for months :cry: i felt af-y for about an hour this morning but nothing since! Been havin sharp pain in left side on/off all day but not anything that would make me think the witch was coming :cry: sad , very sad :cry:

So sorry hun, I know this can be frustrating. I know from previous bloggers that it's difficult to get a referral to a fertility clinic in the UK. Would your regular OB be willing to give clomid and progesterone supplements? If not, I would get chasteberry and progesterone cream. Your LP is way too short.

she came :cry: thankyou! Shall i get and take progesterone cream before i get my results back from my blood tests? Coz the last test said i wasnt low (19.7 at 7dpo) :shrug: xx will try the chasterberry, when do i need to start it? The vit b complex clearly doesnt work,mbeen taking it for 4 months!m:cry: xx

Did yur office check the rest of your hormone levels when they checked your progesterone hun? One of the things that was explained to me when discussing progesterone levels after O was that if there was a surplus in estrogen it would make an otherwise normal level not so good in reality. Kind of like if you add a tablespoon of sugar to your cup of tea but then someone adds 2 more cups of tea. It offsets what would normally work and the body needs more to get the job done. The supplements tigerlilly referenced might be worth a try and if it doesn't work at least you gave it a go and tried that path. It worked for me for the record :thumbup: I started vitex on cd 1 but some women start it after af and the cream is used after O is confirmed (otherwise it can delay O). Good luck and sorry the witch showed...was truly sad to hear it.

thank you and thank you pandi for the info :thumbup: yes, i had all my hormone levels done at the time. My prog came back borderline at 19.7 and my prolactin was high (or low...cant remember which) but i was retested for prolactin and progesterone again at 7dpo this cycle (which was tuesday) and i have a scan on my ovaries next thurs to see if anythings going on there....
Went to the shop after work....got agnus castus & soya isoflavones, then went to tescos and brought their soya too as i couldnt remember what dosage i needed so i just brought both and then return the one i dont need. I think i will continue with the vit b complex, so here is a list of what i will take this cycle.....

Pregnacare prenatals
Vit b complex
Soya isoflavones
Agnus castus
Omega 3
CoQ10
Zinc
Pineapple core (1-5dpo)

I assume its ok to take them all together??? Soon find out i guess :haha: havnt taken any yet, just need to check dosages etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"