BBT Charters - What do you think?

ElizabethK_

Reaction score
So I had a BFN on 15dpo, tested yesterday with an OPK and it was nearly positive and AF still hasn't showed up.

I confirmed ovulation with OPKs and BBT on CD15 and I also check CP and CM. CP dove right down and cm was creamy so I figured, yay! I ovulated. I also had a temp dip at 5dpo and 11dpo, and on 12dpo I felt cramping like AF was going to come. But no AF! Now CP is medium to high seems closed and soft. I have (TMI) lots of watery/creamy cm and some globs of it too!

So here's my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47da73//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

What do you think? Is it triphasic? Shall I test again or wait it out for AF? :shrug:

IMHO I don't see a clear thermal shift showing that you O'd. I think you're gearing up to O now and that your body tried to O on CD 15 but then didn't. Mine does this often and my CP and CM will go to non-fertile but then I get fertility signs a week later as my body tries again. Do you have anymore OPKs? I'd keep BD'ing just in case

It looks to me like u may actually just barely be O'ing today. As the previous poster said, its common for ur body to gear up to O and for whatever reason it'll either delay or ull have an annovulatory cycle. Id BD tonight if u can. If u did O before today, id say the past 5 days is the most of shift you've had this cycle but again, I really dont think u oed yet :-\. How long have u been tryin? Have u ever heard of vitex? Vitex can help regulate hormones after 10 days - 3 cycles, it all depends but it helps women O earlier because it 100% naturally balances ur estrogen and progesterone levels. I took it last cycle and now my cystic breasts are gone! :) yay! Lol and when my tube becomes unblocked and we start really trying again, I'm going to start it again. I tend to O too early rather than too late but it works with YOUR body naturally. Just something to look into :)

I think you were both right! I tested and it was a BFN so I did an OPK and it was positive!!!! So we BD'd anyway just to be sure! I do hope we caught it!!!

Edit: Oh and I researched Vitex and was amazed of its abilities!! I will def try if AF shows!!! Thanks!!

good luck hun! fingers crossed for you!

It kinda looks like O was on CD 26 but then u had that positive opk yest so idk. Have u used a pregnancy test in the past day or so? Maybe the opk was picking up hcg unless u really aren't oing until today. I guess tomorrow we'll be able to tell better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->