BBT Charting question... Did I not Ovulate?

NellyLou

Reaction score
I have tried BBT charting for the first time this cycle after 5 cycles of trying. my average temp for the first two weeks was 36.35 to 36.40, then I took a dip to 36.20. the 36.20 matched my opk and CM so I thought I must be ovulating. But it's been three days and my temp has only gone back up to 36.35. Does that mean that I didn't actually ovulate? TIA!

Can you post your chart hun? It's hard to make a mental graph lol....I need visualization as I am just having my coffee lol:coffee:

Sorry, it's at home so can't take a picture of it... IT's basically a pretty straight line with a dip on day 13 then another straight line at the same level as the first...

you need a rise "above coverline" for 3 days in a row to show ovulation hun. xx

Thanks, so maybe it didn't happen this month... Or hopefully 3 days after the dip in temp is too soon... We will see I suppose!

you could just be oing late hun. Do you use anything like fertility friend? that really helps x

Agreed if you are charting manually it is more cumbersome and you don't get the advantage of the easy to read layouts and tools some of these programs offer. No guesswork in determining your coverline and a bit of scientific interpretation on the programs part really enhances what you are looking at:thumbup:

Oh I will have to look these programs up! I just used the chart that came with the thermometer lol... New to this :)

fertilityfriend.com is fab hun and you can get an app for your phone. you get a 30 free trial for VIP too :D Mine has just run out today but i plan on buying membership at the weekend. theres an offer on facebook just now. you go through their fb page :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->