BBT Confused about O day

Holliems

Reaction score
Can someone please make sense of this for me? It's my first month temping and when I started I thought I knew how to read charts but wouldn't you know, mine isn't so easy to read. To me, anyway.

I THOUGHT I had Oed on CD 15. Thats what FF told me the second time it changed my O day. When I put in my +OPKs and changed FFs way of reading (to include opks) it changed it to CD17. Now, with that being said, lastmonth, (not charting. Only going off OPKs, FF said I Oed on CD17) Anyway, a different chart is also saying I Oed on CD17 going off temps.

What does it look like to you? IF I DID O on CD 17, then it looks like I COULD have gotten an "implantation dip" at 9 DPO. Just so happens that on that day of dip I started cramping like AF. Lastnight the cramps were pretty painful. Barely there today. AF isnt due until Wednesday. Days away, still.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/51A43548-4DD6-4CF9-BCDA-66ADBD38984B.png_zpszcg8smbc.jpeg~original
Opinions? Im super confused...kinda hopeful or atleast trying to be.

I think you ovulated on CD 15/16 and the drop below cover line could well be an implantation dip. Wait a couple more days and test again :thumbup:

I think you ovulated on CD 15/16 and the drop below cover line could well be an implantation dip. Wait a couple more days and test again :thumbup:

Thanks Rose. Gonna get DH to pick up some cheapies from the store today. I guess if its neg this month, there's always next month to try again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->