BBT Crazy + Long cycle? (Chart incl)

Bluewings

Blessed Twice
Reaction score
Hello there!

After we had LO2, I went from a normal cycle to very long (>35days). I originally dropped all, plus some, of the baby weight but have since gained a ton of it back.

Four years later, my periods are long and my OB has left. The NP told me to start tracking my ovulation to be sure I am ovulating. I began earlier this year with using OPKs and this month I added in tracking BBT.

Last month and this month my cycles have been bizarre. Last month >50 days!! This month looks like it'll be long too.

My question is -- what is wrong with me?! Why are my BBTs so weird? I'm using a BBT orally, M-F same time every morning. Sat and Sun I temp within an hour of the usual time. I'm terrified TTC#3 is going to be an issue :nope:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/408c8b

I have no experience with periods after pregnancy, but I do know it does a lot to your body. My cycles did this; they got progressively longer (up to 80 days) but I know I have a hormonal imbalance, so you might want to check that out. Also, I drank red raspberry tea, which is specifically amazing for anovulatory cycles, but helps with my overall regulation as well. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but I wish you the best <3

I have no experience with periods after pregnancy, but I do know it does a lot to your body. My cycles did this; they got progressively longer (up to 80 days) but I know I have a hormonal imbalance, so you might want to check that out. Also, I drank red raspberry tea, which is specifically amazing for anovulatory cycles, but helps with my overall regulation as well. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but I wish you the best <3

Thank you for responding!

My LO2 is 4, so it's been quite sometime since I've been PP. I don't understand why my cycle last month and this month have been so long!! My temps are bizarre too. One day they're 97.6, the next it's 97.0. Makes no sense. I had been very very stressed and I'm currently under the weather, so I'm hoping these are reasons why my recent and last cycles are bizarre.

Definitely need to find a new OBGYN.

408c8b

Sorry no answers. But I would for sure find a dr that is willing to talk to you about it. 50 says seems so long.

I've definitely been there with the long cycles. :hugs:

I tracked by BBT one month last year and mine looked like a mountain range. Temps were everywhere. This is my second time doing the charting and for some reason they look so much more stable than most of the charts I see. It is so weird! I have been taking different things, but my main thing is that I always take my temperature at the same exact time (4:45am), and I usually go to sleep at the same time (around 9pm) so it's been pretty consistent this time around. Last time it was always a little off. Plus, breathing through your mouth can affect temps, and I heard stress is a huge factor that can delay O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->