BBT dip, feeling discouraged

olivetree83

Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2
Reaction score
I was feeling so positive this month. I hate this. :( I'm so sad now.

On Saturday my temperature was 98.16, on Sunday it was 97.66 and this morning it was 97.48-below the coverline. :cry: Ugh, just kill me now. Sitting around waiting for AF to arrive sucks.

Anybody else about 12DPO and certain they are out like me? I could use a sulking buddy.

Baby dust to all the lucky gals out there, it appears that I'm not one of them. :nope:

Love,
Hollie

I'm 13DPO and have been certain I was out for a few days now because of my usual pre AF spotting. Sucks, but is becoming par for the course for me it seems. How long have you been TTC?

:witch:
I'm 13DPO and have been certain I was out for a few days now because of my usual pre AF spotting. Sucks, but is becoming par for the course for me it seems. How long have you been TTC?

I would've been at 13DPO but I got some brown spotting yesterday (hoping it was late implantation) but in the middle of the night the :witch: offically arrived.

So I'm started over. We have been TTC since July 2010 so February will be our 8th cycle in trying.

How about you? Why do you think you're out? You aren't out until she arrives! Stay positive!

I have a chronic spotting issue that I just started seeing an RE about this past week. We've been trying since August, so this is our 7th month, I feel your pain girl :)

I am actually a lot more positive than I have been now that I'm seeing someone, I feel like it's a step in the right direction at least!

I have a chronic spotting issue that I just started seeing an RE about this past week. We've been trying since August, so this is our 7th month, I feel your pain girl :)

I am actually a lot more positive than I have been now that I'm seeing someone, I feel like it's a step in the right direction at least!

when do u spot ? i spot after af approx cd7 ish :?
thats the only thing with charting .... uknow ur out :cry:

I had brown spotting back in July, the first month we started trying and then haven't had one since! Normally AF comes on strong for me then trails off quickly.

I am happy that you are seeing someone Newlywed52810, I am hoping that they give you answers and get you closer to your BFP.

@ Rachel1981 Thank you. Where are you in your cycle?

I should clarify, I hadn't had brown spotting pre AF since July then I got it yesterday evening. I was really hoping it was late implantation, but I was wrong. :(

good luck everyone.

I start anywhere from 7-9 DPO. Its heavy and only in the morning and late evening, and it makes it very hard to determine when AF is actually starting since that ironically has become extremely light. Grr.

I'm 11dpo today. The :witch: is due to show her face on Friday

I'm 9DPO and I've got spotting and cramps :(

Normally if I get any spotting it's 12-14DPO

Cannot BELIEVE AF is showing up SIX DAYS EARLY. what's THAT all about?

And for that reason, I'm out. (I think)

Ellie-maybe you're implanting!

Stay positive. If it goes away today then I think that's a good sign. Keep us posted.

I'm 9DPO and I've got spotting and cramps :(

Normally if I get any spotting it's 12-14DPO

Cannot BELIEVE AF is showing up SIX DAYS EARLY. what's THAT all about?

And for that reason, I'm out. (I think)

u do get terrible cramps in v,early preg, with morgan i remember thinking my af was coming a wk early

gl x

Makes me feel slightly better, but you guys know what it's like. You don't want to get your hopes too high :(

Cramps seem to be worsening...

Bring on feb eh!

Makes me feel slightly better, but you guys know what it's like. You don't want to get your hopes too high :(

Cramps seem to be worsening...

Bring on feb eh!

I know, it's so hard getting those hopes shot down when she does arrive but I have found that without a little optimism you're doomed from the get go. Try and find what works for you, in the meantime I'm here for you. Please keep me posted. I'm team february too so I'm here regardless.

xx,
Olive

This is my 8th cycle and I'm feeling super depressed as well...BBT dipped since 3 days ago and this morning it went below the cover line :( AF was due yesterday but no sign of her yet. I feel too hopeless to even bother testing and just wish the :witch: shows up now and take me off this horrible suspense!

my bbt dipped below coverline today. am 11dpo so that's me out too :(

This is my 8th cycle and I'm feeling super depressed as well...BBT dipped since 3 days ago and this morning it went below the cover line :( AF was due yesterday but no sign of her yet. I feel too hopeless to even bother testing and just wish the :witch: shows up now and take me off this horrible suspense!

I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. February will be my 8th cycle trying. I don't understand why we aren't connecting when we are doing everything on the right days. It doesn't make any sense.

Sooo discouraging.

Wishful thinking for all of us ladies.

xx

my bbt dipped below coverline today. am 11dpo so that's me out too :(

I'm sorry, I know exactly how feel.

Team February! It's the love month, it's going to happen for all of us and we'll have Turkey babies.

Still spotting, still cramping. Temp still high but it's only a matter of time.

We should totally take a deep breath, and get our morale up for feb! Let's stick together ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->