BBT - Flatline after ovulation? Could I get my triphastic chart?

Cmkemp1

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've been charting for ages and always have erratic temps, especially after ovulation, but this month to my suprise I've had a flatline after, I have Google'd it and it says that it could be my thermometer.. I checked it again later throughout the day to make sure it wasn't dodgy and even compared it to a different thermometer so no problems there, I started taking MACA this cycle, but it's not effected me in anyway so far, not that I've noticed.

Would just like some predictions maybe, a little guessing game I spose as we never really know what's coming the next morning when we bbt, but any advice, stories, wishes ect would be amazing!

Good luck to you all in your 2ww and I wish you all baby dust and praying for all us TTC ladies 😙

Attachments

• 2016-07-27 12.27.17.jpg
    2016-07-27 12.27.17.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 13
It's only my first month charting but is flatlining a bad thing? Is it not just your body being fairly stable? Your temp has def jumped so I don't think it's anything to worry about? :)

Good luck to you, seems you've had a good temp rise so def ovulated! TWW is frustrating huh!

No experience with that myself either. Mine is always the Rocky Mountain pattern. I agree though as long as maintaining good temp I wouldn't worry about it not going up and down repeatedly. Also you aren't too many dpo so may jump soon!

It looks like you're using a thermometer with only 1 decimal place. So it's possible that's why you're flatlining. I don't think there's anything wrong with stable temps in the LP and FP.

I've had a triphasic chart and AF arrived on time. I got a BFP last cycle (lost it at 5 weeks) and didn't get a triphasic chart. It's too early to tell, but I've learned that LP temps mean very little, except for the temp drop you get a day or two before AF.

Good luck.

Thanks ladies for your replies, I know it's a hard thing to predict but something had to keep me busy in the tww 😂 I've had a temp dip today to 36.5 I'm 5dpo so I'm not sure what is going on now, will have to wait and see what tomorrows is.. possible implantation this early?

Only 1 symptom so far, I woke up this morning after temping and my bladder felt extremely full! I was busting! I went for a wee right before I went to bed last night, as I always do and normally I'm fine until after I've made myself a cuppa, but this morning I had no chance, I couldn't wait any longer, it was that full it actually still ached as if I had a full bladder for a good hour after going.. what the hell, if it's not a symptom sign me up to the crazy people list 😂

Sending you all baby dust 💖

Attachments

• 2016-07-28 10.49.14.jpg
    2016-07-28 10.49.14.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 3
Think you need to use a basal thermometer that uses two decimal point as it won't show very well your trends when they are such tiny changes in temperature but on a bbt chart can make a big difference x

I have tried with them but I found my charts to be even more confusing so I went back to my trusty thermometer, it gives a clear pattern for me personally. That one gave me inaccurate readings and would change its mind like the wind.. x

Good luck, definitely could be implantation dip at 5dpo

My temps tend to really level out and not vary much at all after ovulation. Seems to be normal, I wouldn't be worried. Also, in regards to the triphasic comment in the thread title, just so you know, triphasic charts aren't really an indicator of pregnancy as it is often seen in non pregnant charts as well.
Anyway best of luck to you

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44938f/?i=7049483&

Thank you ladies for your support! What do you think to my chart today? It's gone up again on 7dpo. Staying positive 😀 xx

I'm 3dpo and have had flat line times which is odd for me too. Also checked my thermometer & seems to be fine.

1-97.52
2-97.52
3-97.48

Just odd, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->