bbt girls!

baby_rose

Reaction score
Lets see if we can have a thread with all girls who temp:) here is #1 mine :)

I temp but mine are all over the place this month.

I've had a cold or something. :shrug:

Yeah, according to opks, monitor, and cm I definitely O'ed but everyone here has just drilled it into my head that you can't confirm it without proper temps. Mine are definitely elevated but who knows if they really are with this cold thingy. Haha

Hey girls how r u guys doing my temps look odd to me, negative opks i dont think ive od yet well see how today's opks look

I am 4 dpo today. I had tiny needle jab pains to my right ovary at midnight on CD 19, and I felt them during the day CD 20 (official ovulation day). So it was really cool to see my temp dip a little CD 20. It has been going up ever since. :)

I always had these ovulation pains since I was a teen. I started charting temps a few months ago and the pain has always matched what is happening on my chart.

Hey girls how r u guys doing my temps look odd to me, negative opks i dont think ive od yet well see how today's opks look

It probably looks odd because the temps with dots that aren't filled in are off and taken at the wrong time. You will get a more accurate chart if you take the temps at the same time every day.

Hey knobby i need to fix that they are all at 5am i usualy either fill in my temp at that time if not ill remember the temp and input it at 7

I think I'm 11DPO. Since my temps have been crazy I'm not really sure but I've been having some "stinging" type pains in my side and lower abdomen for the last 2 days. Had a pink tinge to my CM today when I checked it so most likely AF will be here soon. :cry:

I temp too, but my chart isn't in my signature. Here's a link though :) Don't mind today's temperature- I had to wake up about an hour and a half earlier than normal (4:30am) so it's not accurate and I'll probably end up discarding it.

I'm on CD27 and still waiting to O. Lots of watery CM this cycle, but nothing other than that. No more OPKs for me- we BD enough to catch the egg if it's meant to be.

I temp too, but my chart isn't in my signature. Here's a link though :)

I'm on CD27 and still waiting to O. Lots of watery CM this cycle, but nothing other than that. No more OPKs for me- we BD enough to catch the egg if it's meant to be.

Good for you! All that BD-ing is great! :)

I temp too, but my chart isn't in my signature. Here's a link though :)

Good for you! All that BD-ing is great! :)

Thanks! Hope we catch the egg :) I decided to add my chart to my signature thanks to this thread.

Looks like AF is here for me. Pink on the tissue at 2nd morning urine and pink CM when I checked it. Boo.

Sorry about af crystal welcome luna, as for me im wondering I fill get a positive soon i didnt temp today because i fell aslep at 4 am so it was no where near in time for my 5am regular temp so im left guessing lets see what my opks look like later ill post a pic

Booo temps down maybe im getting an early af again

Im spotting so yea probably af that's a new record low my shortest was 19 days but now i guess 16 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->