BBT hell

pirate1974

Reaction score
My temps aren't staying up and today 8 dpo it dipped below the coverline, and since implantation dip is not a real thing, I'm crushed. I read temps stay up for 14 days after ovulation if pregnant. What does it mean if day 4 and day 8 my temp dipped low! Do I need progesterone? What?

Yes, it could very well mean that if you have a couple of temps that dip below your coverline often in your cycles. If you can, try to get your progesterone tested. My bbt is always on the low side, but I've been taking Vitex. It's suppose to help your body naturally adjust hormones, even progesterone. This is my first month, so far so good.

BTW, I am 8 dpo, my temps looked pretty low up until today!! I am happy with my temp rise and I am praying for it to stay that way. Not sure if Vitex is helping yet but if this cycle turns out to be a bust, I will continue to take the Vitex and see what it does since my ovulation seems to have more of a noticeable biphasic shift than cycles before the Vitex.

My chart is confusing me as well! Taking vitex and off BCP since January.

First of all, it's 18 DPO of high temps, not 14.
Secondly, you may not have progesterone problems xx A lot of ladies have random surges of hormones during their luteal phase. Hence why some women get + OPKS after their first surge. These surges of hormones are usually oestrogen and even lutenising hormome, which will show as a dip on your chart.
I'd suggest going and getting your progesterone checked by a GP by blood test, this should give you a good indication if it's progesteron or just hormonal changes xx
Best of luck sweetheart and I hope this means a BFP for you ❤️

I had a temp dip day of my BFP, implantation dip isn't a thing in the "scientific" world but it often happens on a lot of the pregnancy charts. 8 DPO is still so early for AF so don't be crushed. You're still in! If every month your temps are so low on daily basis and you start spotting early then you may have progesterone problems, but it doesn't sound like you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->