BBT HELP, again!!

Brenda!!! I'm stalking your chart and I looove that temp rise!! implantation??

So excited! When will you test?

Ps: your chart almost looks like mine :D

Thanks j1405. I had a temp drop this morning and started cramping so I'm probably out. Expect it tonight.

Hi ladies! I took a test this AM and it was on a FRER and it was BFN.. Waaaah!! I hope I get my bfp though. I told my husband, look at j1405's chart and look at mine, aren't they similar? im going to test after I'm officially late which will be Sunday, Jan. 24. I'm due for AF on Jan. 23.

Ltweety, I'm rooting for you hun! FX'd, but I understad why you'd want to be cautious. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, and after my bfn, it won't be too difficult. I'm not sure what to think!

Wow brenda how is that for a temp rise today! I don't want to predict things but I think you are pregnant!! :D If I were you I'd test tomorrow! I'm sure a line will pop right up!!

@j1405, I'm so afraid!! My temp spike was probably due to the fact that I got up to answer the door at 5 am... It was my mom. She left quickly and I went back to bed, I took my bbt at my usual time which is 6:30am. I'm afraid that getting up at 5am might have affected it. I'm just going to wait till AF is here or test on Sunday, I just don't want to be disappointed.

Thanks for the encouragement. If be elated had I not gotten up. I'm thinking its a fluke temp. FX'd anyway! I'll keep y'all posted on what happens!

Well, I'm not sure what's going on... My temp is still up. It's an open circle because I had to get up at 5:30 vs. my normal 6:30... I went to the RR and took a cheap test from Walmart's 88c one and :bfn:!!! I don't know what to think. This is 13dpo and I frankly don't think it happened for me. Tomorrow I'm due for AF and I guess we'll go from there... This is so weird and frustraing. I've never had a chart like this, but there's always a first. I'll test again Sunday! I'll keep y'all posted.

Good luck Brenda! You're the last gal standing I think!

Maybe the test was just not sensitive enough.

You will know soon though! :hugs:

Omg ladies, this has NEVER happened before... My temp shot up again today... My chart looks triphasic (I do realize that not all triphasic charts mean pregnancy, but this is my first one). Today is 14dpo and the longest LP I've had before was 14 days, so tomorrow I will be officially late. If I continue to get BFN this late in the game and with such awesome temps, I've got no clue. At 13 dpo it was stark white, not even a shadow of a line. I'm testing Sunday and if that comes back BFN, and I get no AF, I'm going in for bloodwork. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! I will update whichever this goes.

Forgot to mention that I took an hpt early today and bfn. Not feeling too confident. I honestly don't feel pregnant, except for some minor boob pain-- but it's so slight... Could be because of AF.

Do you gals think I 1) I possibly implanted late, the latest I've seen people say implantation could happen is 12 dpo? Or 2) FF is wrong on my OV?

Wow brenda, this is a tough one and very confusing. Test should have picked it up by now unless ff is wrong with you o date which does not seem likely.

Hope your test tomorrow is positive. Your chart is crazy and it would be so weird if you are not pregnant! Go for bloods tomorrow for sure if its bfn again.

Brenda,
What ended up happening? Haven't seen any news since the 23rd...Did you get a BFP?

Hey Ltweety, I have not! I opened a new thread and asked for opinions on my O day. I got a lot of responses from people saying that I could have most definitely O'd later than FF thought. So I entered EWCM that I had noticed past my supposed ovulation on FF and it changed my O date. So technically I am not late and still in the 2WW. Take a look at my chart. It makes perfect sense now. I normally ovulate from CD 18-21 with a LP of about 13 days. When FF first gave me CH on CD 12, I believe it might have been a surge, but no O... my true O happened way later. Take a look at my chart! I will still keep you guys posted once I find out either way!

Hi brenda! I think the new o date is then probably the correct one!

Your temps still look really good!! hoping they continue to rise and that you would get your bfp soon!! Also nice dip at 8 dpo! you can almost test!!

Aaaah, that happened to me once. a surge and then O 9 days later on CD21! 35 day cycle that time.

Hello ladies, I just wanted to come back and update that this cycle was a bust. AF came as expected today, but at least I can move on. On to Cycle #2 in my TTC Journey, I wish you all the very best!:hugs:

Aw sorry to hear Brenda :( Hoping you have luck this cycle!!

sending you lots of baby dust!! :hugs:

:dust:

j1405--I have a sculpture made by the artist that did your profile pic...whose name I can't remember. When we chose the sculpture on our anniversary, I remember looking at the ones of the pregnant moms and thinking I would get one when I actually get pregnant :)

I also have a sculpture that looks like this :D Got it with my first pregnancy too!

I got it from Willowtree.com

We have this one..
https://www.willowtree.com/Around-You/27182,default,pd.html#start=5
We bought it for our anniversary because it was called "the nearness of you" which is our song and we were window shopping when we went away for the weekend. It was fated. Looks like the sculptors names is Susan Lordi. I like her stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->