BBT help!!

Mrs W 11

Reaction score
I had a nightmare with my temp this morning on a crucial day, arghhhh!!

Usually temp vaginally at 6am. Woke at just before 5am needing a wee so went thinking I'd go back to sleep for an hour. When I then realised I couldn't sleep I took my temp and I'd had a drop to 97.05. I then laid in bed awake until 6am and did it again and it was 97.45?!!!

The first one would mean I didn't ov yesterday but should do today. Then second would mean I prob did ov yesterday and my temps on the way up. I'm so confused now and really cross with myself.

Any advice? Does temp rise or drop after waking and moving?

Your temp rises the longer you've been up, especially as you've been moving about, I'd go with your first temp :flower:

Yup, always go with your first temp. As long as you had a solid 3 hours of sleep, I would rely on it.

Definitely go with your first one. Also, because it was earlier than your normal waking time, you could also 'convert' it using https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Ooh, thanks Kallie! I woke up an hour earlier than usual this morning and temped, which gave me an open circle on FF. When I updated the time and temp after using the calculator you linked, it changed to a filled-in circle. Yay!

I temped this morning and huge temp rise so I have ovulated. Thanks for the advice girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->