bbt low & light bleeding

amcashes

Swaying Pink for baby #5
Reaction score
So i took my bbt on cd 6 and it was low at 96.9 but the next two cycle days (7 and 8) it came up at 97.3 and 97.4 but then today it was 96.7 and i have light bleeding. My period ended on cycle day 5 and im on cycle day 9.

Am i doing something wrong? This is my 1st month temping.

How light is the bleeding amcashes? Is it a streak of blood in your CF? Some women spot as they near ovulation. Are you temping in the same exact spot every day around the same time using the same therm? Is yours a BBT therm? It'll get easier! :)

No its kind of like my first day of af but it started as a small pink dot. I temp as soon as i wake (about 7am) i am always on my side od the bed laying down and i have a bbt therm from walmart. I even checked the batteries.

I know for me, mid-cycle bleeding like that backed up my theory that I was dealing with a hormone imbalance. It could be a few things really though. Is this the first time that this bleeding mid cycle has happened?

Yea the only timr i ever had blood mid cycle it was implantation and i know this isnt like that

Hmm, maybe it's just one of those things? If it keeps up or happens again next cycle I'd start looking for patterns. I hope it's nothing and things are good to go though! Cycles just get weird sometimes :wacko: .

I used to get that too well still get it sort of but not as bad. The only time I didn't get was when I used soya and evening primrose oil. So I reckoned it was to do with my oestrogen levels. Near af your progesterone levels goes down and oestrogen increase and that why you get your af bleeding. Soya supposed to block your brain that you have oestrogen in your body and increase it by stimulating your ovaries. So I think hormone imbalance and you need something to balance it out, mainly oestrogen x

Interesting that it stopped when you took estrogenic supplements Marylicious. For me it looks to be an estrogen dominance/low progesterone thing. When I was drinking tons of RRL tea (another estrogenic herb) my issues got worse. This cycle I've been working on balancing out my hormones with a focus on getting estrogen in check and increasing progesterone. Definitely feeling tons better and hope to see little to no mid-cycle spotting next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->