BBT or OPKs?

syrlatc

Reaction score
I've been tracking my bbt on FF, and based on my temps/cm, it detected ovulation three days ago... I haven't gotten a positive OPK though?

I'm on CD 17 today. I have been testing with the wondfo OPKs in the morning and in the evening... I have gotten a lot of *almost* positives, but none of them have been positive. but, I have been having a lot of tests where the dye is completely messed up so I'm not sure if I have a bad batch or not..

I'm going to keep testing with the OPKs... but should I go by bbt or opks?.. tia!

I would definitely go with BBT because it is almost the only thing that shows clear ovulation with a confirmed temp shift. Opks should tell us before, but they don't always work or we don't always catch it. Sometimes we test after the surge and miss the positive. However, sometimes opks just don't work correctly. BBT should be accurate as long as it is done correctly each day. Progesterone is responsible for raising those temps and that happens after ovulation. Good luck and fingers crossed! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"