BBT rise....How long does it take to see a rise on your chart!?!?!

Looks like O happened for both of you congrats! I used a progesterone cream btw which i', sure is a lower dosage than what you have left over from your doctor. I also had a progesterone rx from my doctor but it was a lot more dramatic for me than the cream for the record. The cream made me a little drowsy which was convenient at bedtime but the pills make me a bit wonky lol.

Good luck this cycle to both of you and I will watch your charts so keep updating during your tww!

you might know more about this since you were actually successful lol, but I am AT MOST 3DPO...however, I feel like I could die right now. Sick to my stomach but hungry at the same time, splitting headache, so bloated my clothes like barely fit (and im wearing scrubs?! WTF??)

is it possible to have symptoms like that this early? or am I probably getting sick like I think I am?

Looks like O happened for both of you congrats! I used a progesterone cream btw which i', sure is a lower dosage than what you have left over from your doctor. I also had a progesterone rx from my doctor but it was a lot more dramatic for me than the cream for the record. The cream made me a little drowsy which was convenient at bedtime but the pills make me a bit wonky lol.

Good luck this cycle to both of you and I will watch your charts so keep updating during your tww!

you might know more about this since you were actually successful lol, but I am AT MOST 3DPO...however, I feel like I could die right now. Sick to my stomach but hungry at the same time, splitting headache, so bloated my clothes like barely fit (and im wearing scrubs?! WTF??)

is it possible to have symptoms like that this early? or am I probably getting sick like I think I am?

It's debatable on whether we women are supposed to experience any symptoms before implantation but I can share what I experienced. I have read about a chemical that is released when the egg is fertilized that sends the body into motion before hcg is even created but I personally think any symptoms we get prior to implantation are due to a super strong ovulation...just me 2 cents lol. I am copying my entry I put into the Two Week Wait website because its by dpo. It's a bit long but hopefully not boring lol. Good luck hun!

https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/bfp-with-one-tube

It's debatable on whether we women are supposed to experience any symptoms before implantation but I can share what I experienced. I have read about a chemical that is released when the egg is fertilized that sends the body into motion before hcg is even created but I personally think any symptoms we get prior to implantation are due to a super strong ovulation...just me 2 cents lol. I am copying my entry I put into the Two Week Wait website because its by dpo. It's a bit long but hopefully not boring lol. Good luck hun!

thank you times a MILLION :thumbup: super helpful!!

I was thinking high progesterone too, but you never know! I just know I feel like crap....and its not just in my head :nope:

Ok...now really though...vivid dreams?!?! I had the MOST vivid and weird dream last night! never had anything like it.....I don't normally remember any of my dreams and I still can't get this one out of my head?

what in the world is up with the dream thing? Is that a sign?:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->