bbt spike same day as positive opk. have i ovulated?

scissors

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first month charting temp and its very all over the place as im generaly up during the night with ds. Average temp was 36.4 some days more some days less. This morning it was way higher at 37.8 but i had the longest rest lastnight as ds was only up at 12am then again at 6am when i took temp! I got my possitve opk at 2pm today which i knew would happen as both myself and dh are working and have to go straight out after work. Iv had watery and ewcm for past 3 days. Which should i go by?

Hi, it sounds like you have ovulated. Ive had cycles where I get my temp rise and positive opk on the same day and it usualy means I missed my surge the previous day and caught the end of it the next day... If that makes sense? Keep an eye on your temps to be sure :flower:

When i took my temp this mornin at 4am (normally take it at 6am) it was 36.6 so stil a bit higher than my average but nowhere near as high as yesterday. I haven't any ewcm 2day but im not totaly dry either. Hope i did ovulate. We DTD lastnight and on tuesday so i might be covered. I had cramping an hour after DTD and kind of period cramps 2day so im hoping thats a good sign! Im still breastfeeding so hopefully my LP doesnt let me down, it was only 5 days last cycle but it O'd really late that time. Fingers crossed

Hello. I have the same problem. I have neg. opk on CD7 and CD9.
Today on CD 11 I have bbt rise,but + opk. What is going on?
Yesterday bbt was the lowest 36,3 today 36.7 but +opk and a lot of EWCM.
When was or is my ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->