Bbt thermometer working properly?

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
I bought my bbt thermometer about 6 weeks ago...sometimes when I take my temp it beeps after almost a minute then other times it literally feels about 10seconds?! Is my bbt broke?

I wish I could help, I've been having this with mine too. I was wondering if batteries were going but haven't changed them yet. Sometimes my resting wake temp is higher than when I've been up moving about which surely can't be right :shrug:

Hope someone cam help!

When I first started temping I ordered a bbt in fahrenheit by accident so if I can find it I'm going to take both at the same time and see of the fehrenheit converts in to the same as my Celsius one.

So frustrating mines only 6weeks old too! Ugh

Good luck let's hope IF we need to next mth is better with v temps

Yeah let hope. Fx we don't even need to though lol.

I did my experiment with my 2 bbt and they both had same temp this morning so no idea why my temps have been so erratic!

Oh that's really interesting is it a bbt that's Fahrenheit ? May do that aswell
What do you do stick them both in there at the same time each side of your tounge or same side?

I am out I know it there's no shadows no feelings nothing so I'm praying af comes early then I can get on with next now!

:dust:

Yeah the fahrenheit one I bought by mistake and the one I've always used. Exactly that, one under each side of the tongue, I was expecting them to be totally different and then be even more confused lol x

Okay looking for one now on Amazon :thumbup:

What do we do if we v temp shove them both up?? :haha:

Haha I guess so, not like we're not used to it, we have enough shoved up there while ttc :rofl:

I bought 2, one from Target, other from CVS. I use them both and they tend to be within a few hundreths of each other. I take my temp with one and then the other. My temp won't change that much if I stay stationary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->