bcg help

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by LuvBeinAMummy, Jun 4, 2011.

1. LuvBeinAMummy

LuvBeinAMummy Mum of 4 fabulous boys

Hi guys :flower:

I've searched on here to see if anyone else has posted something similar but can't find any so here goes:

My LO had his BCG vacination on the 12th April (in my borough it is required) he had no adverse reaction to it and his arm didn't come up or crust over it just seemed to have a little lump under the skin (a few other parents had informed me that it was likely to puss and possibly burst).

Just this week however I've noticed that the lump has now got a little larger and is red :cry: my LO doesn't seem to be bothered by it atm but I just want to know if anyone else's LO has had a delayed reaction like this.

Thank you x

2. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

That's just the normal healing process it will come more red and bump up a bit more before it settles my lo had his tge day ge was born and he's bow one with just a small red Mark it did the exact same as what your los has so you've nothing to worry about x

3. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

Forgot up Say do t worry your lo has not had a reaction to it at all and won't be in any pain it's jut the natural healing process of this injection x