Bd 2 days before O - anyone get a bfp this way?

StellaBella24

Reaction score
I ovulated last night/this morning. We bd 2 days ago and the day before that.

I tried to bd yday morning but OH wasnt up for it so didnt 'finish'. I know its possible to conceive this far before O but wondered what the chances were. We dont know about quality of OH swimmers, that's next on our list to check.

Anyone conceived by bding this far in advance of O?

My best friend did!!! She didn't get to bd the day or even 2 days before she ovulated so she just knew she was out! A few weeks later she got a bfp and conceived even though they had Only bd 3 and 4 days before O. So it's definately possible! Fx for you

My friend (who miscarried for unrelated reasons) was trying over a period of 6 months or so and both times she got pregnant was when she had sex 2 days before O, so you are definitely in the game and have a good chance!

We DTD either 2-3 days before ovulation (not sure on which date it was) with my last pregnancy, so absolutely it's possible.

It is possible 2 even 3 days before! Actually the least successful time to dtd (statistically and on fertile days) is doing it on the ovulation day only. It has to be the days before and on ovulation day.

:hugs:Thanks ladies...You've given me lots of hope :happydance::happydance:

I will be more positive then...I was very pathetic yday and sat for a while imagining, in my mind, those swimmers getting to that egg. Apparently, positive thinking like this can help. I'll try anything at this stage :wacko:

Yes apparently sex 2 days before o is the most common time to fall pregnant from. I've been looking it up today as this cycle hubby and I are spacing out our sex a bit more as his sperm count is slightly in the lower side x

I ovulated last night/this morning. We bd 2 days ago and the day before that.

I tried to bd yday morning but OH wasnt up for it so didnt 'finish'. I know its possible to conceive this far before O but wondered what the chances were. We dont know about quality of OH swimmers, that's next on our list to check.

Anyone conceived by bding this far in advance of O?
Hi there,

I know this thread is old but in the same boat and wondered if you got your BFP with 2 days before O?

Yeah, update? :)

We dtd 2 days before O too and are currently in the tww. Oh the torture... lol

Yeah, update? :)

We dtd 2 days before O too and are currently in the tww. Oh the torture... lol
Mara16jade,

Keep me posted! In the same boat! Thinking maybe slim chance as not sure if dtd 2 days before ovulation was enough, but hopefull.

How many DPO are you?

Hey i'm in the same boat aswell i'm either 6-7dpo and only bd'd 2-3 days before O the wait is killing me lol x

I will i am due af on the weekend, i will probably test in the next few days i have no willpower lol

I reckon it maybe worked as the ticker in the op signature says she has a 3 mo baby now!!

I will i am due af on the weekend, i will probably test in the next few days i have no willpower lol
I am the same, spend a fortune on pregnancy test lol! Never thought I would be like this!

Me neither i never thought i would become obsessed then every cycle i promise i wont test unless i'm late....never works out lol

We also BD'ed about 2 days before O,thought it was only 1 day before O,but I ended up ovulating a day later.I'm due AF between 16 and 20 October,so if AF hasn't arrived by the 20th,I will be testing the 21st.Not feeling very hopeful though :(

We also BD'ed about 2 days before O,thought it was only 1 day before O,but I ended up ovulating a day later.I'm due AF between 16 and 20 October,so if AF hasn't arrived by the 20th,I will be testing the 21st.Not feeling very hopeful though :(
I'm due AF on 20th too so hopefully we both get our BFP's! Keep me posted.

Ahhh Venus13,if I get a BFP,I think you will probably hear my scream all the way in the UK ;) You must definitely keep me updated on your journey,you're the first person I've gotten this cycle that's due AF the same day as me.Lots and lots and lots of babydust to you girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->