Bd 5 days before ovulation

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
do i still have a chance, if so what are the chances? (like percentages) (im a number freak),
on the 20 i have ewcm and we bd that night at 1100pm, then very watery slippery cm all the way until the 25th i did a opk on 25 and it was positive, not really a lot of ewcm on that day though. I am grasping at straws on this one!!!! please all comments are welcome.

oh and i have creamy lotiony cm now and im 3 dpo going by that opk on the 25th

I don't know percentages, but this little one was conceived with donations 7 and 5 days before I ovulated. Was convinced I was out, but nope! I didn't even have any sort of fertile cm

Well sperm can potentially survive for up to 7 days in the system but obviously not an ideal situation.... guessing you can dtd now as creamy cm sounds fertile to me x

Hi we got Carried away 5 days before I ovulated. I have 28 day cycles and I'm guessing I ovulated day 14, we dtd cycle day 9. I'm due AF on Saturday and haven't tested yet. I'm doubtful I'll be pregnant though, it was just the once and 5 days before I possibly ovulated. We would be happy with whatever the outcome. Never know I might have ovulated earlier then what I think. X

Same boat as you! Dtd cd 9/10 it was late ovulated cd 12 or 13. Fx for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->